66. TaoHan pt. 2

{{This is for flawlessbieber_xo! It's a continuation of chapter 58!^_^}} {{OMG this I'd gonna be fun for me}}

"TAO! That's my BOYFRIEND you're kissing!" Sehun yelled at us.

Luhan pushed me off of him. "And what do you plan to do about it?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow at the maknae.

"I- I...um..."

I laughed out loud, just earning a death glare and a pitiful hit from Luhan. "Well whatever. I'm having sex with a maid tonight," Sehun said, walking back to his room.

"What the heck?" I questioned Luhan.

"Every time I lie to him or something like that, to make up for it I have to dress up like a maid and have sex with him."

"Oh," I said awkwardly.

"But..." he started quietly.

"But what?"

"I accidentally ripped it...?" Luhan looked at me hopefully.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked, sitting up and getting off of him.

He stood up and I followed in suit. "Well, Sehun used to crush on you-"

"Really?" I asked sarcastically. He was so obvious.

"-and so I was wondering...threesome?" Luhan asked shyly.

I looked at him quietly.

Neither one of us moved. Neither one of us said anything. We just kinda stood there.

I smirked. "Sure. But lets go shopping. I have an idea."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Later that night, I was dressed in a cop outfit. The buttons were unbuttoned about halfway down to show off my slightly toned chest and my pants were held up by a studded belt, but still sagging on the left side.

Luhan was wearing a slutty maid costume (Sehun apparently gets turned on when Luhan looks like a girl).

I opened Sehun's door and walked in with my hand on my hip. Luhan was standing behind me, head down, hands together - totally innocent.

Sehun looked up and gasped. "Hey," I said.

"What's happening?" Sehun asked shyly, openly staring at me.

I smirked. "You caught us earlier," I said and walked up to him. I bent over so I was inches from his face. "That was very bad of you," I whispered. "And bad boys get punished."

"L-Luhan?" Sehun asked.

Luhan went behind him and straddled his back. He rubbed his shoulders. "Just go with it, babe."

Sehun still looked confused and I kissed him softly. Our lips disconnected and he closed his eyes and smiled. "Why the hell?"

He latched his lips on to mine hungrily he but at my lips until I could eventually taste blood. Luhan was leaving hickeys on his neck and jaw line. Sehun moaned and I saw Luhan trail his hands down to Sehun's pants.

He began unzipping them and Sehun let out a breath when he was released from the constricting skinny jeans.

I hopped up on the bed and straddled him. I disconnected our lips and began making out heavily with Luhan. Sehun stared up at us and moaned. "This is hot," he said.

"You're such a kid," I said.

Sehun reached his hand under Luhan's dress and began playing with Luhan's erection, which was creating a tent in the minidress.

Luhan moaned into our kiss and Sehun hesitantly started unbuckling my belt and afterwards threw it on the floor. He unzipped my pants and the slid off my legs and I was left in my black boxers and my shirt.

Sehun stated at Luhan for a minutes. I broke off from Luhan to catch my breath. Sehun was drooling over Luhan. His perky little butt was sticking up and his dress had a bow tying it together. Sehun untied it, leaving Luhan in his underwear as well.

"Not fair," I said through my gritted teeth.

I pushed him off the bed and pinned him to the floor. "Get him," I told Luhan. Luhan straddled his thighs and I sat behind his head, holding his shoulders down.

As Luhan began to strip him, I started kissing him. He let my tounge explore his mouth and I sucked on his warm tounge, making him moan uncontrollably. Luhan pulled me off of him and kissed his boyfriend.

I crawled down and straddled Sehun's legs. He was naked now, so I took his member in my hand, making him gasp into his kiss with . I pumped it until he came into my hand. I licked off, and Sehun saw. He had his eye open watching me. He closed his eyes and mewled.

Luhan pulled his boxers off and so did I. He helped Sehun up and we stood up in a circle.

"So how is this gonna work...?" Sehun asked. I smirked and pushed him on the bed, his ass up in the air, his legs spread wide.

Luhan went to Sehun face and shoved his dick in it. Sehun licked the tip and Luhan three his head back and moaned in pleasure at the small action. Sehun took the head in his mouth and sucked lightly on it. Luhan moaned louder and louder while I sucked on my fingers.

While Sehun was still distracted, I pushed one finger into his small puckering whole. He moaned and stuck his butt up higher. I moved it in and out and curled in around. I used my second finder to scissor and the third to stretch him out further.

He moaned as he still sucked Luhan's dick.

I positioned myself at his his whole and asked if he was ready, and he hummed in response, sending vibrations throughout Luhan.

I pushed in and he moaned loudly. I waited a while for him to get used to it. Then I pulled out like halfway and thrust in harshly.

Luhan looked at my and mouthed, "Kiss."

I leaned across Sehun's body to kiss Luhan roughly. Sehun was still sucking Luhan, and now there was cum dripping out of the corner of his mouth.

I continued thrusting, becoming faster and faster. I gripped Sehun's hips so I could control then better and I hit his sweet spot and Sehun screeched in pleasure. Luhan disconnected and looked at me when I hit it. He raised his eyebrows and I smirked. I positioned myself so I would hit it every time.

After a couple minutes, I came into his whole and some leaked out. I bent over and licked it up, causing Sehun to purr lightly.

He collapsed on the bed and I laid down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my soft member to his behind teasingly. Luhan laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and nuzzled into my neck. I kissed Sehun's cheek softly.

"That was fun," I said.

They both hummed in response and we fell asleep like that.