49. KaiSoo pt. 2

{{IM MAKING THE SEQUEL HAPPY AND LEMONY, DAMN IT! NO MORE ANGST I CAN'T STAND IT!!! love ya, minnori! :) lol guys, enjoy this}}

It had been six years since Kyungsoo left Kai. Six years since Kai smiled. Six years since Kai has been happy. Six years since Kai did anything productive with his life.

He remembered how he had yelled for Kyungsoo not to come back. He now regretted that, for he was lonely as all hell right now.

He picked up his phone and sighed. "Here goes nothing..." he said very un-enthusiastically.

He called Kyungsoo's number, still speed-dial number 1.

It rang once.

Twice.

Three ti- "Hey! I was hoping you were gonna call, I'm on my way! Bye!!!"

He hung up.

Kai was in shock. He smiled. For the first time in six years.

He heard a knock at his door, and he opened it, immediately he felt soft plump lips on his own. They left his for a millisecond to close the door.

Kyungsoo reconnected their kiss and trailed his hands down Kai's back. Kai began unbuttoning Kyungsoo's shirt, and Kyungsoo unzipped Kai's pants. They separated and stripped themselves quickly.

Kyungsoo fell to his knees and took Kai's erect member in his mouth. He bit lightly from time to time, making Kai moan his name.

He sucked and sucked untill Kai finally came in his mouth. He swallowed it all and pulled Kai down with him and began to kiss him roughly.

Kai kissed back, rubbing their hard ons together. "A-AHHH! Kaiiiii~" Kyungsoo moaned. He came all over his and Kai's chests, appologizing silently.

Kai smiled and kissed his cheek gently. He moved his kisses down his jawline to his neck, where he licked and sucked to leave pink and red hickeys all over Kyungsoo's pale skin.

Kyungsoo moaned his name multiple times. When Kai was satisfied, he fell on his back and dragged Kyungsoo down with him. "Fuck me..."

Kyungsoo smiled at Kai. His eyes were half open, his chest moving up and down lightly, and his lips curving up slightl. "Y-yah! Just do it~" Kai whined, moving his hips.

Kyungsoo stuck his fingers in Kai's mouth. Kai coated then in saliva and bit them to make Kyungsoo retract his hand. Kyungsoo glared at him. "You were talking too long!!!!" Kai complained.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and out one finger in his hole. He moved it, then added his second finger and stopped when he was stretched out enough.

Kai was practically begging for it, so Kyungsoo shoved his length into his hole, waiting for Kai's approval to move.

Kai winced, but soon told him to start moving.

Kyungsoo moved in and out, slowly so he wouldn't hurt Kai, who was holding on to his wrists way too tightly to be humanly possible.

He started gaining a faster pace. "F-faster Kyungsoo-AAAHHH!!!"

Kyungsoo tries to go faster, but he as already beat. Once he came again into Kai's hole, he flopped down beside Kai and said slowly.

"I'm staying now. Forever."

Kai smiled and looked him in the eye, only seeing love and complete honesty. So he kissed him.

"Good."