72. KaiSoo

{{Fluffy time for IvarelyZavala! And obviously I didn't check for errors so um YEAH excuse any mistakes or whatevers AND ENJOY}}

I was walking around at an amusement park - alone, because my friends ditched me - when suddenly a kid came up behind me and started babbling like crazy.

"Hi! My name is Kai!!! Why are you all alone? You look so bored~ It's an amusement park! You can't be bored at an amusement park!"

I blinked at him silently.

"Um, Hello?" He waved a hand in front of my face. "Do you talk."

I nodded and stared blankly at him. Nosy little kid.

"You're cute~ I like you~"

"Don't you have to be with your parents, kid?"

"Kid?! I'm 22 years old!"

I blinked again. "WWe're the sane age?"

"Well, if you're 22, and I'm 22... I mean, I don't pay attention much in math class, but I'm pretty sure 22 equals 22."

*insert blank stare*

"Whatever," Kai said. "Come ride with me!"

Before I could protest, the little twerp pulled me off to wait in like for this ride called XLRATR. I wondered if he actually understood the name or if he just thought it looked cool. While I was thinking, I noticed his staring at me.

"What?"

"You're cute."

"...and?"

"Can I kiss you?"

I blinked and whispered, "Oh, hell no."

"What about... a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"If you scream on this ride, I can kiss you, and if I scream, I'll leave you alone-" he crossed his arms and pouted, "-because you don't like me."

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my hand. "Deal."

He shook my hand and ran up to the line for the front if the line.

When it was our turn, we strapped in and pulled down the lap bar. You can always tell how good a roller coaster is going to be by it's harness - and this one seemed like it was gonna be a shit load of fun.

Kai looked and at me and held my hand. I pulled away and he pouted. "Please, oppa?"

"Oppa?"

He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and let him hold my hand. I almost wanted to giggle. Kyungsoo, stop it!, I thought to myself.

"What's your name?" He asked before the ride began.

As we slowly rode towards a steep incline, I said, "Do Kyungsoo."

He smiled. "Good luck," he smirked. "You're gonna need it."

I looked at him in confusion and then looked ahead

at

a

huge

ass

drop.

I gulped. "Oh."

He smiled and right as we were about to drop he winked at me and woosh~ there we go.

And I would be lying if I said I didn't scream my freaking head off.

After lots of twists, turns, and jolts, the rode slowed down. "Is it over?" I asked no one in particular.

"Nope," Kai answered right before

another

huge

ass

drop.

And I screamed again as we slowed to a stop and we got out of the roller coaster.

As we walked down the steps, Kai kept giggling. He didn't scream once, he just laughed.

We reached the bottom of the steps and I turned to face him with my arms crossed. I sighed and said, "You win."

He giggled and stepped closer to me. Bringing his hand to my neck, he brought his lips to mine in a sweet tender kiss that made my heart do more loops than the XLRATR we were just on.

He pulled back and said, "You are so cute."