32. DaeBaek

{{ for hypercrazy. Chen and Baekhyun...that's actually pretty cute. Oh my gosh why have I never shipped them?! You know what? I blame Chanyeol. Lol. I will always ship Baekyeol lol. I'm excited someone finally requested something different though. These all seem to be the same otps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... but I kinda feel like I'm betraying Baekyeol by shipping Chanyeol with Chen THEN Baekhyun with Chen. Oh well. Happy reading!}}

Baekhyun walked out into the the field where ge was supposed to meet Chanyeol, but instead he heard the most annoying voice call his name.

"Baekhyun!"

He winced at the sound of his name. "What is it, Jongdae?" he asked, not bothering to turn and look his way and pulling out his phone

"Nothing," he said, walking up to stand in front of Baekhyun. "What's up?"

"Well I supposed to meet Chanyeol here, but according to this stupid text he's taking care of his mom. This rain is making her cold get worse." Baekhyun huffed in annoyance. Just then, the light sprinkle turned to huge drops of water, drenching then both in an instant.

"Hey c'mon. I know a place down by the river to get out of this!" Chen said, dragging Baekhyun down before he could say anything further.

He took them way father down the river than Baekhyun had ever gone, past all the signs that said "No Trespassing'.

"Are you sure we should be back here?"

"It's fine! C'mon! It's just over there!"

Chen had pulled Baekhyun to where there was a small bridge built across the small stream, most of just a diagonal line since the ground on one side if the river watch higher than the other.

Jumping over to the side where the land was higher, Chen led Baekhyun into a small cave/hole thing dig into the dirt.

"I dug it. Isn't it cool?"

Baekhyun looked around. It was a place to sit around, you couldn't really stand, but it was pretty cool. He had cemented flat stones on the bottom and he stuck leaves to the ceiling.

"I'm not done with it. It's pretty small. And weird. I have a door," he said. He brought out a huge piece of cardboard from the back that hard been reinforced by duck tape and put it up against the entry way. Then he turned on his gasoline lamp. "Pretty cool, huh?"

Baekhyun was on awe. "You built this place?"

"I got bored one day and started on it. It was already half dug out when I started."

Baekhyun shivered. "You cold?" Chen asked.

"Yeah," Baekhyun answered. He was so cold by then that he didn't even care that it was the annoying jerk Chen that was comforting him.

Chen crawled over to wear Baekhyun was. He removed his jacket and spread it out so it might dry up better. "It's warmer near the back. C'mon."

Baekhyun crawled over and sat next to Chen. "This doesn't mean you're my friend."

Chen hugged him to keep him warm. "Baekhyun, you don't hate me do you?"

"N-not completely."

Chen huffed. "Fine."

"Jo-"

"Chen. It's Chen. Not JongDae."

"Chen, then. Thanks for taking me here. I never could've made it home," he said gratefully. He wiped his nose with his wet sleeve.

Chen hugged him tighter. "I'm sorry. For being stupid, then. And you're welcome. Um..."

Baekhyun looked at him. "What?"

Chen blushed. Then he kissed Baekhyun's cheek. "I never wanted you to hate me."

Baekhyun was shocked. "Did you just kiss me????"

Chen began to cry. "I'm sorry...I just- I don't know! I'm so sorry-"

Baekhyun kissed him.

"I was gonna say I liked it."

"B-but you said you hated me! that we weren't friends!"

"That's cause you made me feel all warn and fuzzy and I already had a boyfriend. That's what annoyed me. I guess I just can't hold back anymore."

And then he kissed him.

Again.

Just much more passionately.