38. HunHan

{{for brknstrngs lol so sorry for the wait! I've been soooooo busy! Please enjoy! Mian!}}

{{I feel really bad because this was requested last year. LAST YEAR, GUYS.
LAST
YEAR! }}

I am so nervous. I've been waiting for this day my whole life.

Today is the day I am going to tell Luhan how I feel, and no ones gonna stop me! I'm free!

And I can't be stopped. I am like Miley Cyrus. {{dat reference doe}}

I knocked on his door, and held the rose behind my back.

I know it's cliche and whatever. Totally unoriginal, but I've known Luhan for a long time now and I know that he LOVES cliche stuff.

He opens the door.

And I wake up.

Just a dream.

I put my hand on my head. "Aigoo, of course it was a dream, I'll never have the confidence to ask Luhan..."

"Ask me what?" Luhan asked, walking into my room.

"Huh?! Why are you here?"

"You were sick yesterday. Remember? I volunteered to stay with you untill you're better since your parents are on a business trip."

*blank expression*
*blinks*

"Whatever. I brought you tea. Drink it. You'll feel better."

So I drank his tea, looking him in the eye the whole time, knowing that even if I blushed, I could blame it on my fever.

He sat next to me on my bed. When I finishedy tea, he set it on my bed-side table next to a rose.

Oh.

Then I looked down at the table and saw a stupid romance novel.

Oh.

That explains dream a lot, actually.

Luhan put his hand on my forehead. "You're still burning hot."

"I'm freezing!" I shouted, cuddling into my blankets.

He chucked and I felt my face turn red. "You are so sick..."

"Can I take a shower?" I asked. "I feel like sh*t."

"Watch your mouth, you're like...two years old!" He chuckled. "And yes, but not alone. I have to go with you..."

"W-why?"

"Because that was part of the directions your parents have me. They don't want you to shower alone. read it yourself," he said pulling out the notes my patents had left.

I sighed. "Fine. But I'm not letting you see me naked..."

"See? Two years old. Two!"

I frowned as I got out of bed and opened my drawers. I tossed him a bathing suit and got myself one. I changed in my bathroom and he came in with his. "This is ridiculous," he muttered.

I laughed weakly, because I was sick, and stepped up into the tub with Luhan behind me. When I turned on the water, I was shocked at how cold it was, and almost slipped.

Luhan caught me.

I blushed. "How about you just sit down and I'll wash you, ok?"

I grunted and sat on the tub, head in my hands as Luhan scrubbed me. "This is so embarrassing..."

"Why? We're both guys."

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah. It was pretty cute."

"What?!" I said, sounding shocked.

"What? I can't think my two year old dongsaeng is cute?"

I sighed quietly. I knew he would never like me like that anyways...

I started drawing on the glass. I drew a picture of a rose. I drew a picture of a heart and thought about how great it would be if Luhan and I were dating...

And before I could stop myself, I had already written 'Luhan + Sehun' on the glass. Too shocked to do anything, I just stared at it. I was shocked at how stupid I was being. Then I realized that Luhan had stopped scrubbing me.

"I...I'm sorry..." I said.

He didn't reply. He just rinsed me off, dried me off, closed his eyes as I put on my pajamas, and led my to my bed.

When he had left the room, I rolled over in my blankets and cried into my pillow. "I'm so stupid!" I screamed into it.

I cried and I didn't stop.

Untill I felt my bed dip slightly over to one side. Then two arms slowly crept around me.

I was shocked. "Lu...Han?"

He chucked. "Yeah, Sehun?"

"I...*sniffle* ...I love you..."

"I love you too. As long as you don't get me sick."

"Hey!"

"I'm joking!" he said. I frowned and looked at him. He was so cute. He noticed me looking at him and he stopping laughing.

"Why'd you stop?"

"You were glaring at me..." he looked down, seeming guilty.

"No...I just think it's cute when you laugh is all..."

"That's good. Now sleep...you'll feel better," he said.

He stroked my hair untill I fell alseep and I could've sworn he kissed me goodnight...