73. BaekYeol

{{back to the Lemons. Requested by IvarelyZavala}}

"Yeollie~" Baekhyun giggled and slapped Chanyeol's cheek weakly.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his best friends behavior. He was drunk and giddy and Chanyeol had to carry him home from a stupid college party because neither one of them could drive.

He just didn't think Baekhyun would get so wasted - or that he was this heavy.

He closed the door to his hyungs apartment and plopped him on the couch.

Baekhyun giggled. "Thank you, dongsaeng~" He started laughing out of control and started teasing Chanyeol about being so tall.

Chanyeol snapped. "BYUN FUCKING BAEKHYUN! Would you just please calm the heck down and stay quiet - SIT THE HELL DOWM YOU ARE GOING TO FALL! See you can't even walk in a straight line!!! Baek I told you to sit THE HECK DOWN!!! Baek??? What are you d-"

Before he could continue ranting, Baekhyun was on his tip toes, kissing Chanyeol. He fell back on his feet and giggled.

"Shut up," Baekhyun said while smiling.

Chanyeol just stared at him. "You are so drunk," he mused before blinking a couple times and swallowing. "I'm gonna make you some tea. C'mon."

He held onto Baekhyun's arm so he wouldn't fall over and Baekhyun kissed his cheek. "And he walked me down the aisle~"

Chanyeol had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from slapping Baekhyun out of his fantasies. Who did he think he was with?

Chanyeol poured some hot tea into a cup for Baekhyun and pushed it to Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun looked seductively into Chanyeol's eyes as he sipped his tea. He took the cup from Chanyeol and sipped some more. He brought the cup down and set it on the counter and he licked his lips and sat on Chanyeol's lap.

Chanyeol was shocked and just stared at Baekhyun as he giggled uncontrollably. He touched Chanyeol's cheek lightly and said, "They say alcohol makes people appear 5 times more attractive than they are normally..."

"Which means...what exactly?" Chanyeol asked hesitantly.

"It means you are too much to handle," Baekhyun answered, locking his lips with Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol began kissing him back, but as Baekhyun tried to get his tounge through Chanyeol's lips, his eyes opened and pushed Baekhyun off of him. The latter hit his bum quite painfully on the tile floor.

"Yeollie~ my ass hurts!!!"

Chanyeol smirked. "Not as bad as it will when I'm done with you."

After realizing what he had said, Chanyeol backed up into the counter with his hands over his mouth. What had prompted that retort?! he asked himself in his mind.

He was so flustered he didn't even care that Baekhyun was pulling his hands away from his face. "You can't take it back," Baekhyun said. "Just one night won't hurt."

Chanyeol sighed, but replied smartly, "It'll hurt you a hell of of a lot..."

Baekhyun smiled. "Let's go."

He pulled Chanyeol into his room and closed the door. Chanyeol stood awkwardly at the edge of Baekhyun's bed, not facing his Hyung.

"Yeollie~" Baekhyun cooed. He hugged Chanyeol from behind and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. "Don't overthink it..."

"But you won't remember this. You're drunk," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun took off his shirt for him.

"How could I forget?" Baekhyun replied while undressing himself.

Chanyeol faced him ((friendly reminder that they are bare-ass naked)).

Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol bent over to kiss hm lightly. "Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pushed Chanyeol on the bed. He began sucking on Chanyeol's neck, biting his collar bone. "I'll take that as a yes," Chanyeol moaned.

Baekhyun giggled and hiccuped. His face was flushed red as he kissed Chanyeol forcefully. Chanyeol's nose scrunched up at the taste of Baekhyun tounge. It was all alcohol and beer.

Baekhyun hiccuped into the kiss and trailed his hands down to where they were grinding in each other. He started spreading the precum on Chanyeol's member around the head and Chanyeol moaned loudly.

Chanyeol flipped them over and Baekhyun scooted up and leaned against the headboard. "Suck it," he ordered.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as he closed his mouth around his friends rock hard member. Baekhyun mewled loudly and thrusted his hips, pushing his dick down Chanyeol's throat. Chanyeol choked a little, and Baekhyun giggled and hiccuped again.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and removed his mouth with a popping sound. Baekhyun shivered at the cold feeling surrounding his cock. Chanyeol straddled Baekhyun's thighs and rolled his hips with Baekhyun's. "Yeollie?"

"Yeah, Baek?" Chanyeol asked, slowing down his thrusts.

"Do you wanna try something?" Baekhyun asked with another hiccup.

"Like what?"

"69..."

Chanyeol froze. "R-Really???"

Baekhyun shrugged. "Sure."

Chanyeol let Baekhyun push him down on the bed and he sat the other way on him and began sucking Chanyeol's throbbing member.

Chanyeol stroked Baekhyun's member and hesitantly stuck his red tounge through Baekhyun's sphincter.

Baekhyun shivered and moaned loudly. He bit lightly on the bulbous tip of Chanyeol's member, causing even louder sounds from Chanyeol.

As they pleasured each other, Chanyeol felt his stomach become hot and he whimpered in his throat.

Baekhyun hummed onto Chanyeol's cock and he came into Baekhyun mouth. Baekhyun removed his mouth and breathed heavily and Chanyeol moved his tounge around in his whole at incredibly fast speeds. He moved in and out and to the sides, causing Baekhyun to squirm in pleasure. Chanyeol stroked Baekhyun's member as fast as he moved his tounge.

Baekhyun hiccuped and hiccuped at the sensation and soon his came into Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol stopped, with his tounge still up his butt and started breathing heavily.

He pulled out and Baekhyun crawled off of him and went to sit up by him. He brought Chanyeol's hand up to us own mouth and licked his cum off.

Chanyeol watched him as his eyes closed and his lips sealed around Chanyeol's fingers and moaned lightly. "B-Baekhyun?"

"Mmm?"

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's cheek and said, "Please don't forget tonight..."