19. BaekYeol

(A/N for the number one and only, CECILE_TINKERBELL089! ^_^)

"Lemme see!" Baekhyun pleaded as Chanyeol walked out if the orthodontist room.

"Noo...ith'sh embarrashing!"

"Aww, you have a lisp!" Baekhyun remarked cutely. Chanyeol just got the metal expander put in his mouth!

"Ith'sh not cute!" Chanyeol snapped.

"Of course it is, Channie..." Baekhyun snapped back, pouting.

"Thut up and leth'sh go!" Chanyeol huffed and took Baekhyun's arm.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was very cheerful. He was lucky that he could come with his dongsaeng. Still, the only reason he was there was because Chanyeol's so called girlfriend couldn't be here. It seemed like she was never there for him. But he knew he would always be there for Chanyeol no matter what.

Before he knew it, Chanyeol had dragged him to a nearby restaurant.

They walked in and ordered their food. "I haven't been here in forever..." Baekhyun stated truthfully.

"Me neit-sher," said Chanyeol, barely able to get the words out.

"Why not? You love this place!" Baekhyun remarked, giggling at Chanyeol's lisp.

"Becaush ith'sh our plashe for on-ly you and me thoo go. Ith would be weird to thake someone elsh here..." Chanyeol answered. BaekHyun giggled.

"Whath sho funny?"

"Nothing. Or should I say noshing?"

"Shop ith, Hyung..." Chanyeol complained.

"I'm sorry, it's just really adorable."

"You shink everyshing is ador-wable!" Chanyeol said jokingly.

Mostly you, Baekhyun thought. Stop thinking that! He's not gay, he continued thinking.

"Ith'sh sho hard to chew with thish..." Chanyeol complained, taking a bite if his food.

"And to swallow, too," Baekhyun added. "I had one when I was seven, you can get through this if I did."

Chanyeol sighed. "Okay..."

When they were finished, they left the table and began walking to their dorm together. Chanyeol continued complaining about the pain.

"Channie, don't worry, it'll be alright!" Baekhyun reassured, placing his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder. "I promise."

He sighed again. "Okay. I'll thrust you..." Baekhyun giggled at the wrongness of how that sounded. Chanyeol, realizing now what he had said, quickly added, "You know whath I mean!"

"I know, I'm sorry," Baekhyun said. He shoved the keys into their dorm door and went in. "What do you wanna do?" Baekhyun asked, plopping onto the couch.

Chanyeol smiled, exposing the metal on his teeth, "I'm gonna go thoo shleep, you goofball!"

Baekhyun pouted. "Awww...stay with me!!" he pleaded. Chanyeol gave in to the puppy dog eyes and sat next to his Hyung.

"Leth'sh watsh a mov-hee," Chanyeol suggested.

"Perfect!" Baekhyun said, wrapping his arms around the taller, yet younger, boy. He always loved skinship, especially with Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckled deeply and turned on a good movie for them to watch.

Halfway through, Baekhyun felt his eyelids get heavy, ad then he finally gave in and let them close. He slept and dreamt about Chanyeol and him when they were kids, running around and playing with one another without a care in the world.

"Baekhyun ah~~" Chanyeol shook his hyungs shoulder, trying to wake him.

"Huh?" Baekhyun's eyes shot open and Chanyeol hit his shoulder. "Is that any way to treat your Hyung?"

"Shorry, you're jush imposhible thoo wake up!" He said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Chanyeol continued on. "I need you to tighten the expander."

Baekhyun sighed. This was the worst part. "Okay..."

He took the blue key, and pushed it into the small holes. He pushed it all the way back until it stopped moving. Chanyeol mewled, as this does NOT feel good. Baekhyun felt sad about hurting his Hyung even though he knew it was for good.

Chanyeol rubbed at his jaw and groaned again in pain. His head flew back and he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry..." Baekhyun said quietly.

"Don'th be!" Chanyeol said. "Ith'sh alrighsh!" He gasped again at the pain. "I'm gonna geth a headache..." Chanyeol stated, laying back down on the couch holding his head.

Baekhyun's lips quavered. He practically pounced on Chanyeol in a feeble attempt at hugging him. "Stop being in pain, you Pabo!"

Chanyeol pushed him off. "Shop doing thath!"

Baekhyun was shocked. "Wh-what?"

"Hugging me! It makes me feel things I don't wanna feel..." he shouted.

" I don't understand..." Baekhyun said innocently.

"I'm not gay!" Chanyeol yelled, trying to convince not only Baekhyun but himself, as well.
"Ith jush makes me queshion..."

"Question what?"

"My...err..."

"What?!"

"My sexuality!!!" He blurted, almost annoyed- no, scratch that. COMPLETELY annoyed.

"So what? Just be gay with me!" Baekhyun blurted, taking Chanyeol's hand in his.

"But thath'sh the problem! I don't know of I want thoo or not...

"I know how to fix that problem..." Baekhyun whispered.

"How?" Chanyeol asked.

"You won't like it..."

"Whath do you mean?"

"Look..." Baekhyun said, motioning down on Chanyeol, who immediately grabbed a pillow and covered himself.

Chanyeol was now a dark shade of red. Baekhyun just crawled back on top of him, centimeters away from his lips. "But I don'th want thoo go thath far..." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looked confused and Chanyeol smirked. He pulled Baekhyun's neck down and kissed him. "Ch-Chanyeol! What about your girlfriend?!"

"She broke up with me, like I washn't already shinking about ith..." he said, apparently giving into the fact that he was gay. He giggled at the thought of being able to be with Baekhyun forever.

Baekhyun smiled and hugged Chanyeol. He buried his face into Chanyeol's warm chest. "I love you..."

"Me too..."