18. TaoRis

(A/N for cecile_tinkerbell089)

"Kris, can you work the third shift with me?" Tao asked his favorite employee.

"Why?" Kris questioned.

"Cause I don't wanna be alone with the annoying little girl!" he whispered harshly motioning at the short girl taking coffee orders. She always tried to flirt with Tao, even though he ALWAYS told he he was gay, and it was true.

Kris sighed. "Okay..." He always had a soft spot for Tao. He was ways so fun to be around, but he did feel a bit awkward around him sometimes- rarely, but sometimes. Probably because he kind of has a crush on him...hehe.

"Thank you so much! I'd hug you but I've got coffee all over me because that girl spilled all over me..." He let out am exasperated sigh as he rolled his eyes. Hug me anyway, Kris thought.

"Her name is Kay, by the way," kris said.

"I usually refer to it as an 'it', but oh well, Kay works."

Kris laughed and got to work pouring coffees for random people. Seriously, who orders coffee this late?

"Tao, I've got 5 more orders for you," Kay said cheerfully batting her eyelashes and smiling.

Tao snatched the paper and on it were 5 orders and a lot of hearts. Just NO, Tao thought.

He finished making the coffee and them got more and more orders with Kris. All of a sudden, there weren't any customers. Tao giggled and took a piece of paper.

'Hey, I think you look cute with that whipped cream smeared on your face' he wrote. He folded it up into a paper plane and threw it at Kris. It hit him in the back of the head and he picked it up.

He read the note and look over at Kay. Tao rolled his eyes. He took another paper and wrote 'wrong person' on it before folding and throwing it.

Kris looked at him questioningly. Tao smiled and nodded. "C'mere." He dragged him to 'the back'. It was almost always dark because employees were told to never turn the lights on because it wasted so much electricity, so it was said to be scary in there.

Once they were in Tao whispered. "I meant it."

"What?"

"The note!" Tao said. He stood on his tippy-toes and licked the cream off of Kris's cheek.

Kris smiled. "What?" Tao asked.

"You're adorable," he said. He snaked his arm around his waist and pulled Tao closer. He looked down and him and kissed the top if his head.

"I'm not adorable! I'm as manly as hell!"

"Sure you are..." Kris said.

"I'll prove it!"

"Really?"

And Tao kissed Kris, passionately. The blondie was NOT expecting that, but he melted into it. Besides, he tasted like strawberries!

"Hey..."

"What?"

"We're alone..."

"Yeah..."

"Wanna have fun?"

"Sure..." Kris answered. He took off his shirt and Tao did the same. As he unbuckled his pants, Kris kissed him again, much more meaningful that time.

"Oh my freaking god, GROSS!" Kay screamed, opening up the door.

Tao finally pushed Kris off of him. "I told you I was gay..." he shrugged and continued to undo his pants. Kris helped him out and Kay slapped him.

"We have customers!"

"Fine!" Kris said.

Tao smirked. "Freaking cockblocker..."