5. BaekYeol

For one of my BESTEST FRIENDS

*baekyeol*

"YO! BaekHyun! It's finally Halloween!" Sehun yelled excitedly at his friend.

"Really?!"

"Why else would I be wearing a vampire costume?"

"Yeah...I guess that would explain a lot. I just lost track of time. Sorry sorry sorry sorry..." BaekHyun said, referring to Shupur Juniur. (a/n yeah. spelled like that)

"Very funny. Lets go transform you," Sehun said, pulling my to the schools bathroom with a box that baekhyun didn't notice in his hand. When they got there, the box happened to be a make up kit.

"It's a surprise..." he said. He put in a ton if make up, and a couple minutes later, he said, "Damn I forgot my eyeliner..."

"I've got some! I love eyeliner, ya know?"

"Yes...yes you do..." he said nonchalantly.

He finished and turned BaekHyun around to look in the mirror.

He. Looked. Amazing.

"Wow..." he said under his breath. Just then Chanyeol walked in.

"Hey, baek. I've been looking for y--"

"Yah! Where's you costume?!"

"Um...I don't have one?"

He had a wonderful idea. His eyes opened really wide and he went up on his tip toes and put his hands in Chanyeols shoulders. "Can I put eyeliner on you?"

Chanyeol chuckled. "Yes..." He closed his eyes and BaekHyun put in on. When we was finished, he gasped.

"You're beautiful!!"

"Not as beautiful as you..." Chanyeol said in his wonderfully deep voice.

"Wh--?"

He was cut of by his lips being pressed against another pair.

"Yah! No PDA's in front of the maknae!!" Sehun said, covering his eyes.

We laughed and kissed again.

And they lived HAPPILY

EVER

AFTER!