64. SuTao

{{for gramps_suho I think I typed it right. I'm getting lazy with these names guys I'm sorry lol}}

Tao walked around with his friends at a high school party. They (Kris, Xiumin, and Chen) were having a great time, but since Tao was the maknae, he had never been to a party like this and didn't know what to do.

Kris came up to Tao. "Wow, you're having so much fun!" he joked sarcastically.

Tao laughed. "Your face is ruining the moment, is all."

The both laughed and Kris asked, "Why aren't you doing something? You seriously seem so out of place!!!"

"It's my first time!" Tao whisper-shouted over the music.

"Then we should find a group playing Truth or Dare to let you get used to this, okay? Truth or Dare is probably the easiest thing to do at these kinds of things."

Tao's eyes widened. "There's worse than truth or dare?!"

Kris scoffed. "Oh yeah. There's 'Never Have I Ever,' the classic 'Spin the Bottle,' the nasty new versions of 'Spin the Bottle,' and some more nasty games I won't mention."

Tao sighed. "Ok. Lets go."

Kris pulled him to a group if strangers all circled up and made room for them to squeeze into the group. Right when Kris sat down, a girl shouted, "KRIS! Truth or Dare?!"

"Truth," he answered.

"Who did you lose your virginity to?"

Kris's eyebrows quirked. "Dirty minded hoe. Ummm... I think Chen." A couple people gasped, some girls giggled, and someone said something about them knowing he was gay.

Kris asked someone else Truth or Dare and they picked Dare. "I dare you to Dare Tao to do something."

Tao smacked his gege. "KRIS!!!" he whined. Some girls cooed at his reaction, some boys smirked, but most just laughed.

"Tao, I dare you to kiss Suho."

Tao looked at him with confusion. "Who's Suho?"

A handsome man with newky dyed blonde hair raised his hand. He stood up and walked over to Tao and held out his hand to help him up. Tao took the boys kind offer and stood up to face him. Some of the boys chanted, "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!"

Tao blushed. Suho used his first two fingers to lift his chin. He gave an apologetic look at Tao and kissed him. It was a very long kiss, and for some reason, Tao kissed back.

He was surprised at his own actions, but he thought it was kind of fun. The circle whooped and cheered. Some of the boys cat-whistled.

Suho pulled Tao closer by the waist and Tao held into Suho's head. Tao tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Suho had already gotten his tounge through Tao's lips and won dominance, but nevertheless he let Tao's tounge explore his mouth too.

They heard a loud cough from Kris. "He said kiss, not rape, Tao."