13. BaekYeol

(A/N for...you'll never
guess...CECILE_TINKERBELL089! Hahaha)

"Oh my god, Chanyeol!" BaekHyun complained. "Do it right!" They were working in a bakery and Chanyeol could not frost a cake properly to save his life.

"Sorry I'm not perfect like you, princess!"

"You should be sorry!" BaekHyun snapped back. Chanyeol rooked his eyes and continued his uneven pattern.

BaekHyun was now frosting his fifth cake that afternoon, Chanyeol still on his second. "You need to step it up..." He sighed.

"Why don't you do it?!" Chanyeol shouted. His face was red with anger and BaekHyun just smirked.

"Id be glad to," he responded, taking the frosting and doing it perfectly. Chanyeol stomped his foot and groaned.

"Sorry. I'm just that good," BaekHyun bragged winking and walking haughtily back over to his table.

Chanyeol groaned in frustration and started to work again. He had always hated how they always fought at work, although he was t exactly doing anything to change that.

He thought it over.

"Hey...could you possibly come over to my place after our shift?"

"Sorry, the good excuse club is meeting after this, so..."

"Oh...I see- HEY!"

"Oh? You had that gullible club thing going on too, huh?" BaekHyun mocked. "Sorry."

He was so not sorry.

"No, I'm sorry, because I'm not taking no as am answer. And look at the time, out shift is over!" Chanyeol said a bit too loudly. He grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pushed him into the front of his car. He got into he drivers seat and drove off.

"What about my car?!" BaekHyun screamed.

"What about it?" Chanyeol smiled slightly. "We can get it tomorrow."

BaekHyun sighed.

• • •

"Why did you drag me to this crappy place?" BaekHyun asked.

Chanyeols eyes narrowed to scary slits. "I'm glad you like what I've done with the place," he replied sarcastically. He mentally face-palmed himself. He was not helping.

"WHY AM I HERE?" BaekHyun screamed.

"I want to set things straight!

"What?"

"I hate fighting with you, okay? I just HATE it! Okay?!" Chanyeol blurted blatantly.

BaekHyun smirked. "So?"

"So?! So I want to get along with you. Problem?"

"Problem? Hell yeah there's a problem. I hate you!" BaekHyun says as if this was a simple explanation that a kindergardener could result to.

"Well, I don't," Chanyeol stated, much less bold this time.

BaekHyun raised his eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really! Why can't we get along?" Chanyeol asked no one in particular, just kind of stating stupid stuff. He plopped himself into his couch and heaved a heavy sigh.

BaekHyun pulled up and chair and say right in front if him. "What do you want me to do about it?" he asked. His voice was drained of all the stuck-up attitude that Chanyeol couldn't stand. BaekHyun had never talked to him in such a tone before.

"I just...want to stop fighting. I really resent it..."

"Then we'll just...stop?" BaekHyun suggested stupidly. He laughed. "Sure."

"I see no problem with that!" Chanyeol yelled. He began to cry. Cry.

BaekHyun was shocked. He had never seen him cry before, and he had no idea how to react. "Umm..."

"This isn't gonna work! Just forget it!" he shouted. He stood up and pushed BaekHyun towards the door. BaekHyun released himself fro Chanyeols grip and have the taller guy a huge hug.

"We'll stop fighting. I'll stop fighting," he reassured. "I promise.

Chanyeol was a bit taken back by the random hug attack, but he did admit that it was a bit adorable how two minutes ago, BaekHyun hated him and now he was hugging him tighter than anyone had ever hugged him before.

Chanyeol realized BaekHyun wasn't panning on letting go of him. He wrapped his arms around the older boy and sniffled.

"I trust you...that you'll keep your promise."

Now it was Baekhyun's turn to be shocked. "Why?"

"Because...you know, you're really not as bad as you seem..." Chanyeol said. He laughed as he picked up BaekHyun bridal style and spun him around. BaekHyun laughed along with him.

"What was that about?" he giggled.

"You're so adorable," Chanyeol said. He kissed him on the cheek which earned a slap across his cheek. "What the heck?"

"And that makes you an adorable guy's boyfriend!' BaekHyun teased.

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked. Boyfriend was...a strong word. But so was 'hate' and they used that a lot.

BaekHyun surprised him with a peck on the lips and he giggled again. Chanyeol carried him to the couch and plopped down, still holding BaekHyun.

"I'm so confused..." Chanyeol said quietly.

"Okay. You are my boyfriend. I love you. We are not going to fight again. We promised. Rememmberr?" He had said these words as if he were explaining to a baby that he did something wring and why it was wrong.

That made Chanyeol feel all fluffy inside.

He gave him a stupid kiss on the lips and laughed. "I love you, boyfriend."