69. HunHan

{{This lemon shall be for thy one and only IvarelyZavala! She's pretty cool. According to her description, she likes a lot of the same kpop groups I do, so that automatically makes her cool. Check her out!}}

An angry Sehun dragged a scared Luhan into their apartment. Something he did upset Sehun, but of course he didn't know what.

Sehun threw his bag hastily in the corner and pinned a scared Luhan to the wall after locking the door.

"Wh-What did I do?" the doe-eyed boy asked.

"Did you even notice the way they looked at you? Did you notice how they constantly were flirting with you all night?Or how they excluded me because all they could think about was you????" Sehun said through gritted teeth.

Luhan gulped. "N-No..."

Sehun grunted and pressed his lips roughly onto Luhan's in a heated kiss. Luhan kissed back and hit his boyfriends chest, trying to make him more gentle. Sehun growled at him when his hands came in contact with his chest.

Sehun parted their lips. "And do you remember ignoring me because Xiumin was gonna buy you a drink?"

"S-S-So?"

Sehun molded their lips together for just a second in a rough kiss. "And how Yixing kept touching you???"

"He's just c-clumsy!" Luhan protested.

Sehun grunted and kissed Luhan for a long amount of time, biting his lip and shoving his tounge forcefully in his mouth.

Luhan coughed into their kiss, causing Sehun to pull back and wipe saliva off of his mouth. "You're just jealous!" Luhan shouted.

"Wouldn't you be if Suho was up on me like that???" Sehun retorted. "Or Kai???"

Luhan glared a his boyfriend for even bringing up that horny friend of Kyungsoo's. This time Luhan grabbed onto Sehun and kissed him harshly. "How dare you?!" he screamed and smashed his lips into Sehun's again.

Sehun slipped his lips down to Luhan's neck where he kissed and sucked the skin on his collar bone and jawline and everywhere else inbetween. {{a/n if you understand that reference we can be friends}}

Luhan moaned and Sehun started unbuttoning his loose dress shirt. Luhan clawed the wall he was being pushed up against and arched his back in pleasure as Sehun's teeth nipped at his sensitive skin. He threw his head back and mewled loudly as he shirt fell to the floor.

Sehun kicked away the shirt and dropped to his knees to undo Luhan's skinny jeans. Luhan's fingers found their way into Sehun's hair and he pulled on his blonde strands as his bulge was released from the skinny jeans. Sehun stood back up and pressed his hips to Luhan's.

They kissed again and Luhan draped his arms around Sehun's shoulders. Sehun had his hands on Luhan's hips as he pushed their pelvises (?) together.

Luhan pulled Sehun closer to deepen their kiss as much as possible. Sehun pushed back and Luhan took the opportunity to unbuckle Sehun's belt as Sehun took off his tight tank top. They were both red in the facet and panting.

They were in only boxers, and Sehun soon changed that, making them both naked.

Sehun attached his lips to Luhan's neck. "S-Sehunah..." Luhan moaned. Luhan's left hand wandered around on Sehun's milky white chest as his right hand traveled lower and palmed Sehun's hot, swollen erection.

Sehun's nose scrunched up in pleasure and he moaned loudly. Sehun hoisted Luhan up and the older boy locked his legs around Sehun's waist.

Sehun carried them to his bed and place him on the dark violet sheets. Luhan sat on his butt and his hand began pumping his own length. Sehun set himself between Luhan's skinny legs and pumped Luhan, moving his hand up and down quickly.

Luhan gripped the sheets as white precum dripped onto Sehun's fingers. Sehun switched hands to lick the watery substance off of his fingers.

After his hand was clean and Luhan came onto his stomach, he he put his legs up over his head and stuck his saliva-covered finger into Luhan's perky littke butt. Luhan squealed, much like a girl, Sehun thought, and so he added his second finger to stretch him out more.

Once his entrance was slackened, he positioned himself at his hole. Before he pushed in, Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's chest and bit his shoulder to brace himself.

He thrusted himself in and Luhan bit down harder, breaking his skin. Sehun flinched, but Luhan licked up the red liquid.

Sehun began thrusting faster and harder, causing the bed to shake. He also had to admire Luhan's flexibility as he was pretty much folded in half right side up - if that made any sense.

They both grunted and moaned. Sehun felt Luhan's walls clamp on him and his thrusts became irregular and sloppy and he came soon after.

Some cum dropping onto the sheets and Sehun moaned in annoyance.

After catching his breath, Luhan got off of Sehun and got under the covers.

"I'll never flirt with anyone else again," he remarked.

Sehun hummed in response as he tried to clean his sheets to erase the evidence.

Sehun thought for a minute before replying. "If I had any energy, I might've been able to say something clever about that."

{{once again, I am too lazy to check for grammatical errors or spelling mistakes so djm BAI~}}