88. SeKyung

{{this is for krissybreezy~ I've never even heard of this OTP before omg it's SehunxKyungsoo! How adorable!!! How have I never heard of this before?!?!?!}}

"WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS!!!" I heard Kyungsoo shouting from his room.
"WE SREAM, WE SHOUT! WOAH! WOOAH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!"

I opened his door and smiled as I surprised him with a back hug. He jumped, not hearing me over his blaring music, but he relaxed once he saw it as me.

"Oh, hey babe," he shouted contently over the song.

I rubbed my hand around in circles on his tummy and he let a small moan escape his lips. I hummed happily and breathed in his scent. I took his ear lobe between my teeth and he gasped. "S-SEHUNNIE!" he yelled over the bridge of Fallen Angles.

I kissed his neck lightly and went over to change the song to "Rebel Yell," and when I turned around, he was just smiling to himself and blushing.

I sashayed up to him sassily and he giggled. I lifted his chin with my first two fingers and kissed him. He snuck his tongue past his lips and wet mine before venturing into my mouth. I pulled back. "Ew~ Kyungsoo germs!" I joked.

"You like it, dumbass!"

I smiled like a dork and pulled him into the bed. I crawled over him and lifted the hem of his shirt up over his head.

He grinned and I kissed him softly.

It escalated quickly and soon my shirt joined his on the floor. He moaned as I flicked his nipples and screamed out when I teased one with my mouth. "S-Sehun~" he moaned erotically.

I laughed at the face my hyung was making and kissed his nose. I started to unbutton and slowly pull down his pants as he sang out the chorus:

WITH A REBEL YEELLLL
SHE CRIED MORE, MORE, MORE
MORE, MORE, MOREEE!

"AAH~" he mewled when I palmed his member through his pants.
"Sing for me, baby," I said seductively.

He bit his lip and sang along.

"She said cmon baby~ AAAH"

I pulled his underwear down. "I didn't say to stop singing."

"She won't sit and beg. SEHUNNIE -ahhh - she gives me head- AAAHH!"

As he sang that line, I began sucking the head of his member. He strained to keep singing the chorus. He began to buck his hips and his legs quavered. I moaned onto his cock.

"Ahh~ I- I'm gonna cum!!!" He screamed. I bobbed my head faster and faster as I pumped the base of his shaft. He moaned loudly over the blaring guitar solo.

He soon came into my mouth, and I swallowed all of it down with ease. I pulled back, making a pop sound as he breathed heavily. His heart was beating fast, I could almost hear it.

The song ended and I laid down next to him, taking him into my embrace as Die For You began playing. "I love you, Kyungie."

"I ... love you too, babe."