86. SeHo/SuHun pt. 2

{{For all of y'all that requested this. And I apologize ahead of time for any grammatical errors or typos}}

"Meth me up," Sehun moaned.

Suho smirked and nipped at the soft skin of Sehun's member. "How badly do you want it?"

"Th-Thuho," Sehun shivered as he felt Suho warm breath hit his throbbing cock.

"Prove to me that you need this," Suho challenged.

Sehun gulped and then gasped for air. His boner was becoming more and more painful. He licked his forefinger and brought it down to his entrance. He circled it around the sphincter and his member twitched again. He mewled and poked the tip of his finger in.

"Aaa- Mmm..." he tried to muffle his sounds. His breathing became more and more unstable. He pushed it farther in, down to his second knuckle. He gasped and bit his lip. "Thuho, pleathe," he gasped, trying to open his eyes to look at Suho.

Suho bit his lip and ignored his painful hard on as he watched Sehun.

Sehun pushed his finger in all the way and his eyes squeezed shut. "Aaah!" he screamed. "Thuho... Thuho pleathe, I need you... now."

Suho gave it and wrapped his warm fingers around Sehun's cock. Sehun gasped and pulled out his finger, shivering as the cool air hit his twitching hole.

Suho grabbed Sehun's hips firmly, letting his dick go, and pushed into Sehun's hole sloppily, missing the first time as he was so eager. He played it off as 'teasing' and Sehun totally bought it.

He just began thrusting as Sehun cried out and moaned. "Fathster, fathster... Nnng~"

Suho complied and thrust faster. Sehun moved his hips along with Suho's movements and began to fidget in anticipation.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum, Thuho," Sehun moaned out.

"M-Me too," Suho replied. Sehun scrunched up his face and cried out as he came, his walls tightening around Suho's dick as he did so, causing him to cum as well.

Their breathing was unsteady as the rode out their orgasms. Suho kissed Sehun softly for a while before standing up and putting on his crinkled clothes. Sehun made Suho put his clothes on him because he couldn't stand up due to the pain his butt was in.

Once they were dressed, Suho turned on a k-drama as Sehun fell asleep with his head in his lap. Just then, Suho heard the door opening.

"Surprise~ I'm home early~" Sehun's sister called out.

She came in and put her things on the counter. She greeted Suho and was about to sit in the couch when she noticed a creamy white stain and smirked. "What's this?" She asked Suho.

Suho studied it and his eyes widened when he realized he had forgotten to clean out the stains. "N-Nothing, heheh..." Suho said awkwardly.

"MmHm," she said skeptically walking off to her room. "Of course."