6. KaiSoo

"Kyungsoo...your eyes are big..." Kai said, poking the skin next to Kyungsoo's eye. Kyungsoo would never admit it, but the small action made his heart flutter.

"Is that a problem?"

"Do you have like...X-ray vision or something? Can you see stuff other people can't see?" He asked cutely. Kyungsoo chuckled at his childishness.

"No. I'm just like that," he responded. Kai stared at him for a while.

"What are you looking at?" Kyungsoo asked, turning the slightest shade of pink.

"It isn't normal..."

"What?"

"You look like an anime character with your big eyes," he said, still staring.

"Whatever. Let's get lunch, okay?"

"Okay~^^"

• • •

"Can you stop staring at my eyes?"

"But they're just so...pretty."

"Your point?"

"Sorry. I'll stop..." he said, looking down. "But wouldn't it be cool if you had X-ray vision?"

"Yes it would. But I don't s-"

"You're lips are small though. That's weird..." he said, touching Kyungsoo's lips and giggling.

"Don't call me weird!"

"Why not?"

"You're the one poking my lips!" It was true. He was now poking and pinching Kyungsoo's lips, which did make it hard to talk.

"I could bite them instead..." Kai mumbled so only he himself could hear.

"What?!" His quietness failed.

"N-nothing!" He stuttered, cursing himself for saying that aloud.

Kyungsoo giggled like a high school girl and not-so-gently placed a kiss on Kai's lips and...

"Yah! You bit my lip!"

Kyungsoo smirked. "I tried to bite 'em both..."