16. HunHan

(A/N HURMAHGURDDDDDD IT'S FUR CECILE_TINKERBELL089!! HURDURDUR! \(^ㅈ^)/
WARNING: I suggest that no pure little minds read this. Hehe...)

Luhan walked into the kitchen and saw Sehun on his laptop, as usual. "What're you writing?" He asked, taking a bite of an apple.

He slammed his laptop shut and he faltered with his words, as usual. "I was- I mean- um...NOTHING!" He smiled awkwardly and gave a half-hearted fake laugh.

Luhan raised an eyebrow. He was used to the response, but he still wondered about it. "Really?"

"Just...e-mailing..."

"Who?"

"No one."

*eyebrow raise*

"Okay fine! I wasn't e-mailing, but I'm never gonna tell you what I was doing!" He took his laptop and walked off. Luhan noticed that Sehun was still in his pajamas and he chuckled.

"Get some clothes on," he said. He sat at the table with his apple and laughed again. He never prodded, and he would never admit it, but he SERIOUSLY yearned to know what Sehun was always typing. Maybe he has a girlfriend, he thought, No way he can, he's just a baby maknae... He pondered it for a moment. It seemed pretty much the only possible answer.

He thought it was hilarious, though, why he wouldn't just come out in say it; "Hey guys, I got a girlfriend," but no. He kept it secret. So weird...

He laughed again at the thought. How could something so stupid bring so much laughter? He didn't know, nor did he really care.

• • •

Sehun breathed heavily. He thought if how bad it would go down if Luhan read what he was typing. It was a good excuse, saying that he was e-mailing. But he could've said his mom or something, not 'no one'. How much more open ended could he be? Too bad he changed his mind saying he wasn't mailing.

Luhan walked in, giving him a startle. "We need to go shopping for lunch," he stated.

"I'll go!" Sehun cheeped happily. He was lucky to get out of that awkward situation so easy.

And so he left with a list of groceries.

Luhan was so bored. He was also tired from practice the previous night, so he flopped on the bottom bunk, Sehun's bed. He plopped his head on the pillow and it crashed against something hard - something metal.

Curiously, he looked under the pillow to reveal Sehun's laptop.

He opened it up and saw the password not typed in. He sighed and tried "EXO" and it instantly said "welcome". Lame, but funny.

He opened the minimized screen and it opened Wattpad. His eyes grew wide. Sehun wrote on Wattpad?!?!

He mind argued itself about reading his stories or not.

It's wrong! Don't do it!

But I have to know!

No you don't, it's his secret!

Friends don't keep secrets!

He figured that was a very valid point, and decided to take a look. He was in the middle of a chapter.

'Luhan trailed kisses down Sehun's chest, nibbling the edge of his navy blue boxers. He peeled them off with his teeth and began to-'

"What the hell?" Luhan whispered to himself. He scrolled down.

'Sehum groaned "Not...ngg...fair." He attempted to pull down Luhans pants and underwear, so he wasn't alone in his nakedness.'

"Sehun...tsk tsk..." Luhan said, stil in shock.

'Luhan stripped himself and Sehun poked his throbbing m-'

"Ok, that's going too far, little bro..." Luhan remarked.

He scrolled a little faster.

'He groaned, "Luhan~~ faster" Luhan picked up speed as Sehun clawed at his back. Luhan have him a sloppy kiss as he stroked-'

"Ok! That's enough!" Luhan said aloud. He closed his eyes, but opened them again to read. He was just so curious, although he really didn't want to know what Sehun could think of.

His normally happy, cheerful, joking self was replaced with an awkward, speechless part of him anyone rarely saw.

He continued the smut, shocked, though, at what Sehun typed about him, saying how big his...thing was...and other nasty stuff. He even added his birthmark near his pelvis. HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW I HAVE THAT?! he thought insanely.

Just then, he heard a little half-scream, and Sehun was there slamming his laptop shut. His face was red with embarrassment. "Why did you read that?!" He screamed.

"I-I didn't know i-it was going to b-be like that. I-I'm so sorry!" Luhan said. His mind was going crazy.

"I'm screwed. I hate you..." Sehun whispered hastily.

"Really? That doesn't coincide with what you wrote..." he added, his joking-self returning.

"Shut up!"

"But seriously...do you want to?" Luhan asked, jokingly, walking up to Sehun and cornering him.

"Wh-what?"

"You know...that..." he cocked his head toward the laptop.

Sehun smiled and crashed his lips into Luhan, whose eyes opened in shock. "I was joking!" He shouted trying to get out of Sehun's grasp.

"Too bad..." he moaned. "You brought this upon yourself..." he kissed him again and wrapped his legs around the older boy. "I've always wanted to..."

"Y-you really want to? I was joking! Have you ever even done this before?!"

"No..." he looked down, ashamed, almost.

"Then I guess I'll have to make your first time amazing," Luhan said sensually, kissing Sehun again.

"What was that first part?" Luhan started. "Trailing kisses, and...peeling off your navy blue undies?" He laughed.

Sehun scowled. "Just screw me already!"

"As you wish..." Luhan said, shoving his tounge down Sehuns throat.