82. SuLay

{{THIS FINE LEMON SHALL BE FOR MY KITTY BAOZIKIM94! Hope you enjoy, Kitty-Kat~}}

Suho squirted more bleach into his bowl and mixed it in with his 40 developer. He sighed as his hands moved quickly, he had to leave with Lay in 3 hours to see a movie, but he also needed to bleach and due his hair. Lay was busy watching K-dramas, so he was good at the moment.

After his had massaged all of the blue bleach into his hair, the door creaked open and a sleepy Lay walked in. He stood in front of the door way with his eyes practically closed. "Hi," he said with a cute moron gong voice.

Suho held up his hands, careful bit to stain Lay's clothes with the bleach, and kissed his forehead. "Hey sleepy head. I need to do my hair, go watch your drama!"

"But I'm boredddddd!" he complained, stomping his foot pitifully on the tile floor.

"Then watch an Anime. I have the entire InuYasha series," I suggested. He walked out the door and trudged back to the couch.

...

After 45 minutes, I got undressed and hopped into the shower. I turn in the handheld shower head and began to rinse out my bleach. Lau came in again and peeled back the curtain. "Hiya," he said, well rested much more awake.

I rubbed my scalp as I tried to make sure no more bleach was in my hair. Once I was sure it was gone, I pushed Lay out of the way and wrapped a towel around my waste. I leaned over my counter and mixed toner and a 20 toner developer to make my hair less yellow.

As I was mixing, Lay wrapped his arms around me. His chest was bare and I could imagine that the rest if his body was too. My hands froze in place and he began kissing my neck. I shivered and he chuckled deep in his throat. "L-Lay, I need t-to finish my ha-air," I moaned.

Instead of stopping, he reached around my chest and put the toner and mixing brush down on the counter. He sucked my neck and began pinching my exposed nipples. "Wh-What about our movie?" I asked, trying to keep my mind off of my aroused member.

"What about it?" he whispered into my ear. "There's another showing at 5, we'll be fine."

He dropped his hand down to my towel and pulled into off in one quick motion. Chills went down my back as the cold air touched my damp body. My hair dripped droplets down my back, as I hadn't yet dried my hair to put in my ivory toner. Due to the cool water and cool air, my back arched and Lay took the chance to grind on me.

He moaned along with me and I felt his member grow to full length against my behind. His hands traveled down my milky white torso and gripped my hips, moving them in rhythm with his. I let out a moan and he smirk.

He pulled me away from the counter and pushed my back against the opposite wall. He enveloped my lips into a passionate kiss as a shock ran through my body. Our members rubbed against each other, making us both harder. I bucked my hips in pleasure as he gave me a hand job, breaking our kiss. I took the opportunity to suck on my fingers.

While he was pleasuring me, I began to finger myself. My knees became weak and he had to hold me up. I hit my sweet spot and screamed out in pure bliss. Lays eyes were dark as he stared lustfulky into mine. I looked pleadingly into his eyes and he understood. I removed my fingers as he turned my around. He held my hips as I hopped up on his dick.

I came down, my walls tightening around his large member. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud and he kissed my neck again. He began to thrust as I bounced up and down. I got banged against the wal a few times and after he had found my spot again, the whine bathroom was practically shaking. "Lay! Aaah~ Nng, St-stop being so rough! The n-neighbors will call th-e AHHH! Theyll call the damn police!!!" I beefed him to stop some more, but he didn't even slow down until his seeds filled my hole up.

I gently stood on my tip toes to get off of him, and I lowered myself down onto the floor, meaning against the wall.

Lay squatted down and kissed me. He got a damp towel and cleaned out my hole. My eyelids became heavy. I saw Lay get my bowl off the counter and then he finally started putting my toner in.

That's when I fell alseep.