87. SeKai

{{this awkward lemon shall be for SEHUNNIE_11}

{{btw I'm gonna update Wattpad and see if there is any way to dedicate chapters on mobile version bc that would be awesome if I could lol. Anyone know?}}

{{and btw, shout out to DrFeel for the vote spam ^_^ I do notice. I see what you guys do. I see all of it. you can't hide from me.}}

"SEHUUUUN~~" Kai whined. "Come watch Creepypasta with meeeee!!!"

"No!" Sehun screeched, jumping behind a chair, defending himself. "Creepypasta is weird!!!"

Kai groaned. "But SEHUNNIE!!!! It's not even reeeaaal~~"

"No! No, no, no, NO!"

Kai stomped his foot and went over to hold Sehun's hands. He looked his boyfriend in the eyes and gave him that puppy dog look. "Please, Sehun. Just one episode, that's it. I promise," he offered calmly.

Sehun couldn't say no to that face and let out a breath.

"Fine."

Kai smiled and pulled him off to his room...

[[[ six creepypastas later ]]]

Sehun was petrified. Kai noticed this and immediately closed his laptop and put it on his desk. Sitting back in front of Sehun, he noticed the younger boy was completely zoned out in his fright.

"Babe, your shaking."

Sehun swallowed and nodded slightly. "Make me forget," he whispered, looking back up at Kai.

Kai smirked, "Okay..."

|~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~|

Sehun's POV

"Kai!" He shoved me up against the wall with my hands held above my head. His eyes were dark with lust but burning bright with desire.

Only a little scary, but that's the least of my concerns at the moment.

Before I knew it, my shirt and shorts were gone and he had taken to teasing my nipples. "Mnnnn~ Kaiii~"

He chuckled and tugged ever slightly on the waist band of my boxers. I moaned and he removed his shirt. He laughed maniacally at my face and at the sounds I was making.

He went on his knees and played with the waistband of my boxers for a few seconds before sliding them off my body. My erect member sprung up and bobbled up and down. "Kai~ This isn't what I meant," I stated.

"But you're enjoying it, aren't you?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"W-Well yeah..." I replied in defeat.

Kai smirked and took the head of my member in his mouth, causing me to gasp. I clawed the wall with my fingernails and moaned out. My knees buckled and i threw my head back when Kai began to lick my balls and massage my ass. (Sehun has such a cute butt. SEBOOTY)

I reached over and took the bottle of lube from the top drawer of our dresser and held my breath as my boyfriend hollowed his cheeks around my cock. I squeezed some onto my fingertips and began to rub the slippery substance around my butt and butthole. {{SEBOOTAAAAYYYYY }}

Kai hummed against my member and I gasped and moaned again. Kai used his tongue to tease the head and foreskin of my cock. I whined, saying, "This isn't fair!"

He rolled his eyes and removed his pants and underwear. I eyed his cock wearily and looked into his lust filled eyes. My breathing was uneven as he grabbed me and threw me into the bed, face first.

I got onto my hands and knees, arching my back because of my throbbing member. He massaged my bum where I spread the lubricant and he let out a content sigh and chuckled.

He slammed into my butt without warning and I cried out, quite loudly. "Kaii!! Nnn~"

I tried to hold in my screams, but he spanked me, hard (but I'm not complaining). "Don't hold back," he ordered.

I nodded as he pulled out a little and rammed back in even harder. "AH!" I screamed. My breathing was heavier and heavier as he reached around my body and fondled my chest. I moaned uncontrollably as his thrusts became more rhythmic.

"I'm gonna c-AHHH~" I came all over the bed spread. I sighed as he pulled out cans released all over my back. We were panting and he fell to my side as i plopped down on the bed.

"N-no more Creepypasta, okay?"
"Okay."