43. BaekYeol pt. 2 Lemon

{{this is for all my commenting chingus brknstrngs, baekkie_, and IIEXOticJahaviII please enjoy guys! And you might want to read the TaoRis, TaoRis/Baekyeol parts before reading this. It will make more sense}}

After all the members ate their wonderful dinner (thanks to Kyungsoo of course) they all headed for their dorms. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared a room, and once Chanyeol closed the door, Baekhyun and turned the lights off and asked in a low tone, "Is it 'later' yet?"

Chanyeol walked up to his shorter boyfriend in the dark and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Yes."

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's neck down to his level and stood !b his tip toes to kiss him. Chanyeol kissed back and obviously won dominance. Baekhyun whimpered. He always lost.

Chanyeol brought his hands around the hem of Baekhyun's shirt. He bit Baekhyun's lip, signaling him to part from him, and pulled up his shirt. Baekhyun took his off at the same time and they immediately started kissing again.

They rubbed their members together and moaned in perfect harmony. Chanyeol got completely turned on by the singers beautiful sounds.

He dropped to his knees and pulled Baekhyun's striped Adidas pants and boxers down in one quick motion. He instantly took Baekhyun's hot erection into his mouth, too much in a rush to tease the shorter boy.

Baekhyun tried to hold back moans, knowing that the other members were probably trying to sleep.

Not Tao and Kris, of course. But the others.

Not being able to let out loud sounds made it so much hotter for Baekhyun. He thrusted into Chanyeol's mouth.

Chanyeol grazed his skin with his teeth and he massaged Baekhyun's inner thighs, challenging him to moan.

Baekhyun pressed his lips together and had to bite them still so that he wouldn't moan. He started tasting blood in his mouth, but he didn't stop.

Chanyeol removed Baekhyun's member from his mouth and stoked it with one finger. He could tell by the way Baekhyun shivered that it was definitely tickling him. He blew cold air onto it.

He stood up and kissed Baekhyun. "Say something damn, it!" he complained.

Baekhyun started to unbuckle Chanyeol's pants. "I'm trying to be quiet so the whole world doesn't know what's happening!!!!" he whisper shouted. Once he was done with Chanyeol, they were both stark naked.

Chanyeol smirked. "We've done it before."

"Not when everybody's home!"

Chanyeol just smirked and said in a voice way lower than humanly possible, "Please moan for me..."

He kissed Baekhyun hungrily.

"I want to here you moan my name." He kissed him again. "I want to here you beg for more." He kissed him. "I want to here to ask for a round two." Again. "And three." Again. "And four..."

They continued their make-out session while Baekhyun skillfully rubbed their hard-ons together, finally making noises again.

Chanyeol smiled at his reaction. He started kissing Baekhyun neck, leaving red and pink marks all over. He bit his hyungs collarbone, knowing exactly where all his sweet spots were, and making sure to nurse those places the most.

Baekhyun began to moan louder and louder, apparently Chanyeol's 'encouragement' had changed his mind.

"So it's okay for me to leave marks that everyone can see, but not sounds anyone could hear?" Chanyeol snickered.

"Just fuck me, you derp..." Baekhyun mewled as he created more and more heated friction with his and Chanyeol's private parts.

Chanyeol played with Baekhyun's right nipple. "I always fuck you..."

Baekhyun smirked. "Isn't that what we're doing right now?" he asked, putting his hand on his hip and causing Chanyeol to look down their. His eyes traveled down his v-line and to that beautiful sight that only he got to see. He bit his lip.

"I- I mean could we...switch? Jjust for tonight, at least...?" he asked cutely, crossing his arms across his body self-consciously.

Baekhyun smiled and hugged his dongsaeng. "Yeah...only if you want to. It kind of hurts your first time, though."

"Well I'm gonna have my first time at some point!"

Baekhyun began to trail hickeys and kisses down Chanyeol's neck, chest, tummy, untill he was on his knees at his erection. "T-turn around," he commanded softly.

He licked his fingers and put one into Chanyeol's virgin little hole. "Damn, you're tight."

Chanyeol winced in pain. Baekhyun added one more and scissored him. After a third finger, he was pleased with his job if stretching and asked how Chanyeol wanted it.

"Just standing's fine...how we usually do it..." he blushed.

"Jeez how could this switch up make you so innocent?" Baekhyun mused. He put himself at Chanyeol's butt and asked if he was sure.

He nodded slowly and Baekhyun pushed in, quite awkwardly considering how tight he was.

"Ah...you're so big!" Chanyeol said.

"No...you're just tight..." Baekhyun began thrusting at a painfully slow pace for both of them. He slowly began to pick up speed untill he found Chanyeol's sweet spot. Baekhyun smiled. "Finally..." he whispered. He kept hitting the same spot, making Chanyeol just a moaning mess.

Just then the heard Tao giggle and Kris knocked on the door. "Could you guys try to more quiet when you do that stuff? Some of actually wanna sleep!" Baekhyun stopped thrusting immediately. Chanyeol became quiet all of a sudden.

They didn't move and they just heard the two laugh. Baekhyun pulled out and the out their boxers on, poking their heads out of the door, expecting to see Tao and Kris;

Not all. of. EXO.

They both blushed and the other members just stared at them blankly. "J-just c-con-concontinue..." Suho said, pulling Lay back to their room. Lay was obviously having problems. He looked confused and surprised and awkward.

Sehun and Luhan, both being totally pure and 'uneducated' just looked flat out confused and kept asking Chen to explain because they didn't know why their cuddling was interrupted.

The four of them were shooed away by Tao and Kris. Kai and Kyungsoo never even come out for long before they lost interest and left.

Before the last two, Tao and Kris, left, Kris looked back and winked at Chanyeol.

Once they were alone, Chanyeol closed the door and Baekhyun pouted. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Neither one of us got to cum or anything..." he sighed.

Chanyeol laughed and brought him to their bed. "Round 2?"