3. Kray

(A/N u didn't know of it's krislay or whatever. But the girl that requested it called it krislay, so I'm going with that!)

"Kris? Kris?!" Tao said, shaking Kris's shoulder vigorously. "Oh my god. WU YI FAN"

Kris finally noticed Tao's presence. "Oh...hi."

"What are you looking at?" Tao asked. He then smirked. "Lay?"

"Shut up!" Kris said and smacked Tao's shoulder.

"So you were? Kris...you have to pay attention to something other than just Lay. Like, seriously, I think you're obsessed," Tao smirked. "Really."

"So what if I like Lay? So what if I love him? It's not that big if a deal, Tao!"

"Yes it is! It's your first love, gege!" Tao pouted and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Whatever..." Kris said. Just then the bell rang and they headed to class. They were pretty aware of what went on just then, just not one important detail.

Lay heard it all.

On the way to class, Kris's backpack fell and the books toppled out of it. He cursed under his breath and went to pick them up.

"Hello..." a familiar voice said. Kris looked up and his heart skipped. Lay!

"Hi, there," Kris replied and looked down at his books to keep from blushing. They were the only ones left on the hall, so it wouldn't matter if he blushed. At least the whole school wouldn't know...

He finally got all of his stuff in his bag and stood up. He was taller than Lay. He found that kind of cute..."What's up?" Kris asked.

Lay smirked. He took a step closer to Kris. Kris stepped back. Lay went forward. Kris went back. The pattern continued until Kris was against the lockers and had no escape. He gulped. His voice faltered, which may not have been bad because he didn't know what to say anyway.

Lay just stood there, looking at Kris's face. Be had to admit he was pretty hot. He considered that Kris literally said that he loved him.

Lay laughed at his thoughts. His eyes wandered to Kris's lips. His pink, plump, irresistible, lips. He couldn't help himself.

And he kissed him. Lay enjoyed it much more than he acually expected. He out his hands around Kris's neck and continued to kiss him. Kris hugged Lay's waist and pulled them closer.

They heard a cough. They pulled back and saw the teacher.

"You're late for class."