68. Sehun-X-Sehun

{{this is the crazy random Sehun X Sehun pairing requested by brknstrngs. I hope it turns out okay~ beware of lemons}}

{{sorry for an. grammatical errors it typos Im too tired to proof-read it rn, but I will tomorrow maybe idek BUT I AM APPOLOGIZING AHEAD OF TIME SO BE AWARE!!!}}

[[so since there are two Sehun's, the first one mentioned will be in bolded letters like these words right now]]

Sehun walked into the "office" quickly and dropped his bags in the corner, rushing to the front desk. His best friend, Suho, greeted him. "You never fail to come, every single Friday."

Sehun glared at him. "I have a condition, stop joking about it!"

Suho's smile disappeared and he looked down at his papers awkwardly.

"Well..." Suho said quietly.

"Is Luhan available???" Sehun asked impatiently. Luhan was his personal favorite.

"No, he's with someone right now," Suho said.

Sehun looked shocked. "Who's he with??? He always makes room for me on Fridays!!!"

"Sehun, you know we can't give out our clients' names," Suho said firmly.

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked down at Suho's papers. "What about that kid?" he pointed at a bleached blonde with small dark, amber eyes.

Suho laughed. "You'd be the one to pick him," he mused.

"What do you mean?"

"He's new. And his name is Sehun. Same age as you and everything," Suho said, smiling.

"How much for the proby?" Sehun joked.

Suho rolled his eyes this time. "Same as Luhan, and everyone else as a matter of fact."

Sehun handed him the money anxiously while Suho called the other Sehun. The name stealer walked shyly up to the front desk and looked down at his hands awkwardly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once the Sehuns were in a private sound-proof room, Sehun said, "You don't look like a prostitute."

"You don't look old enough to be seeing a prostitute."

"We're the same age, kid."

"Who are you calling kid if we're the same age???" Sehun II said. "And to answer your question, I just needed a way to make money."

"And to explain your remark, I have a condition that makes me addicted to sex, and it gets worse when I'm mad and my favorite fuck buddy in the world is getting fucked right now by someone else - do you feel my anger? So how about we get this over with, huh?"

The other Sehun rolled his eyes at Sehun. "Fine."

Sehun smirked and kissed Sehun roughly. He had waited all week for Luhan, and if this kid wasnt good enough, shit was gonna go down the next time he saw that bubbly boy.

Sehun kissed back equally as heated and grabbed Sehun's shoulders harshly to pull him in farther. Sehun was shocked at the young boys audacity. He growled into the kiss and eagerly starting undoing the prostitutes pants.

Once they were on the ground, Sehun helped Sehun out of his pants and pushed him onto the bed.

Sehun moved his lips down to Sehun's jawline and neck, biting and sucking, leaving a trail of red spots. Funny how such an innocent boy could be so rough in bed.

Sehun clawed Sehun's back under his black V-neck shirt, leaving the latter close to bleeding on parts of his skin. The both moaned as Sehun brought his skinny fingers down to the hem of Sehun's shirt and began pulling it over his head.

Sehun then took the chance to slip the prositute's shirt off as well, tossing the dark fabric off the bed. Sehun, used to being dominant in this situation pinned Sehun down forcefully, knees squeezing his sides, and pressed on each one of the prostitute's perky light brown nipples with his finger tips, causing the blonder one to mewl loudly.

Sehun bent down and kissed Sehun's right nipple and began licking and kissing us way down to Sehun's navel. He dipped his tounge into his belly button, causing the other Sehun to moan, no then slipped his underwear down with his thumbs.

Sehun's freed member sprang to life and Sehun licked the tip teasingly. While he was doing this, Sehun took the time to pull Sehun's underwear off to his knees, and Sehun took it from there.

They were completely naked now and panting like they had just run a marathon. Sehun reached under the bed and pulled out some lube. He handed it to Sehun and Sehun, in turn, squirted some into his hand and rubbed some on his fingers.

He put one in Sehun, who made a sound of discomfort. He felt bad at first, but he knew he needed to be satisfied before he could get through the weekend and survive through this terrible thing called school where he has to work on these things called exams. Those were the worst.

After he was done with all three of his fingers, he put a little more lubricant in his hand and spread it on his erection.

"Ready?" Sehun asked as he put himself at Sehun's hole. Sehun blushed and nodded.

"I'm getting paid, dude. Do what you want!" he joked.

Sehun smirked and thrusted into Sehun roughly. Sehun whimpered, but when he was used to the size of Sehun, he nodded his consent.

Sehun thrusted faster and faster, moaning and grunting as he did so, and when he was done, he came inside Sehun's hole. Sehun already came onto the sheets.

Sehun collapsed next to his "twin" and they both looked at each other. Sehun reached for a towel and asked if Sehun eould help him "clean up".

Sehun smiled and did as he was asked.

Once he was done, they both hugged each other under the blankets.

"That was crazy," Sehun said.

"Insane," Sehun replied.