83. SeHo/SuHun

{{for my bae kitty, BaoziKim94 bc she is amazing!!}}

"A-Are you thure?" Sehun asked timidly while Suho unbottoned Sehun's pants for him.

He was on top of Sehun, pinning him onto the ground and straddling his hips. "Yes. You said your sister won't be home for another hour, right?" He whispered, staring at Sehun lustfully. "So we have time."

Sehun gulped. "If you th-thay tho..."

Suho smirked and pulled Sehun's shirt up over his head. It stayed on his arms, keeping them held over his head. Sehun's bangs were in his face and his cheeks were flushed red. Suho held his chin and kissed him softly. He started moving his lips against Sehun's and the kiss became aggressive, but Suho won dominance obviously.

Suho pulled Sehun's pants down to his knees and then removed his own shirt. Sehun's innocent hands roamed Suho's muscular chest as he moaned shamelessly into their kiss. Sehun's underwear was becoming tight and Suho took notice of the growing boner creating a tent through the light material. He slowly slipped them down his legs and his member popped straight up. Suho massaged his balls, making Sehun blush an even darker shade of red. "Tht-Thtop that!" He moaned.

Suho smirked and stood up to take his pants off, leaving Sehun on the ground. He took a moment to memorize how beautiful Sehun looked with his hands up over his head and his legs wide apart, his bangs in his eyes with his cute pink cheeks, his perfect teeth and the way his eyes squeezed shut when he member throbbed.

After he was naked, he got back on top of Sehun and sucked his neck lightly. Sehun clenched his jaw and moaned loudly. Suho left red marks all around his neck and collarbone.

"I-It feelth ... weird," Sehun commented between moans and mewls.

Suho crawled back and faced Sehun's throbbing boner. "Want me to make it feel good?" He asked his younger friend.

Sehun nodded. Suho leaned down and took the head into his mouth. Sehun gasped in shock and arched his back, biting his lip. Suho put the whole thing into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down, causing Sehun's breathing to become irregular. Sehun thrust his hips up and down slightly when Suho bit at the skin while giving him a blow job.

Sehun moaned. "I-I'm gonna c- AAAH~" he screamed as he came into Suho's mouth, some dripping out of his mouth.

Suho took his mouth off with a loud 'pop' sound and licked from Sehun's balls up the vein on his softening member, making it harder again. "A-AAH~ Thuho-Ah!!!" Sehun clawed the ground and begged Suho. "Jutht fuck me," he whined. "Meth me up..."

{{{DUN DUN DUN~ shall I make a part two or just leave y'all to wonder what happens next hm? hm? I think maybe tall should comment... Mhm. I think that might be a good solution... maybe a couple votes too...}}}