70. TaoRis

{{lemons for IvarelyZavala}}

{{btw, I didn't check for errors (as usual) because I'm too lazy. Shocker.}}

"You can't go!!" Tao shouted.

"I have to, Tao," Kris said calmly.

Tears fell down Tao's cheeks as he tried not to break down completely. "Wh-Why???"

"Because...I just have to, okay?" Kris answered lamely.

Tao ran to Kris and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. He sobbed into Kris's shirt, causing Kris to set down his bags and hold the slightly shorter boy.

Tao started hitting Kris's back and yelling at him. He quieted down and asked again, "Why do you have to leave me?"

Kris sighed. "Tao, there's nothing you could do or say that would make me stay," Kris said in a low, monotone voice.

Tao looked up with scary dark eyes. "Nothing?" he questioned.

"Not a thing."

Tao smirked, accepting the "challenge."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"T-Tao," Kris moaned.

Tao had him down on the floor of their living room with his wrists pinned above his head. He was biting Kris's neck, making him moan his name over and over.

"T-Tao stop," Kris tried again. "I'm going to miss my flight!"

"Like I care," Tao said darkly, moving back up to French kiss Kris. And even as much as Kris knew it was wrong, he kissed back. His clothes were already scattered on the floor, and since they had started, why stop? He was already too late.

Tao rolled onto his back and let Kris take control. Kris sat right above Tao's pelvis and looked at him. At the way his slightly toned chest heaved when he breathed, at how he moaned when Kris made the slightest movement, at the way he looked passionately into Kris's eyes, and most if all the look of need on his face.

"Are you gonna fuck me or leave me here waiting all day?" Tao asked.

Kris smirked. "You really aren't in the position to be asking me that," he said.

"What do you mean?" Tao asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kris turned them over again and wrapped his arm around Tao's neck. He pulled him down to his level and said huskily into his ear, "Fuck me."

Tao smirked and moved backwards. He was going to play with Kris for a while before actually following his orders.

He licked the tip of Kris's red erection, making him squirm in delight. He laughed and sucked lightly on the head, swallowing the precum that leaked out. Kris thrusted up from where he was on the ground, hitting Tao's face.

Tao growled and held his hips down. He licked from the base to his tip and back down again and blew on his hot member, making Kris shiver and moan at the sensation.

Tao climbed back onto Kris before he could cum, making Kris whimper. Tao smirked and kissed Kris on the lips, his tounge mashing with Kris's every now and again.

Tao slipped two fingers into Kris's mouth. Kris swirled his tounge and them as he looked into Tao's eyes lustfully.

Tao brought his fingers out of Kris's mouth and brought them down lower to Kris's hole. While looking into Kris's eyes, he gently traced his puckering entrance. Kris closed his eyes and moaned again.

Tao gently poked one finger in and pushed it as far up Kris's ass as he could get. He moved it in and out as he pecked Kris's sweaty face all over with his soft, pink lips. He added his second and last finger and scissored Kris's hole, listening to the beautiful sounds coming from Kris.

Once he thought he stretched him out enough, Tao bent Kris over the couch. He slapped Kris's bottom harshly. "That's for almost leaving me."

He spit into his hand and rubbed the saliva on his member before pushing it in Kris, not wanting to hurt him.

Kris bit onto the couch cushions to silence his screams. Tao left butterfly kisses on Kris's back to try to make up for any pain that he had caused him in the small action.

Tao pulled out slightly and rammed back into Kris, eliciting a loud moan from the latter. Tao kept doing so as he reached around Kris's strong build to pump his long member.

Kris's walls clamped around Tao's member, causing Tao to cum inside of Kris.

Tao sighed and reached for a tissue off of the coffee table to wipe up the white sticky stiff that leaked out of Kris, leaving the rest of the mess inside of Kris for him to clean up on his own later.

Kris climbed onto the couch and held his arms out. Tao laid beside him and Kris wrapped his arms around Tao as the spooned comfortably. Or, in Kris's case, as comfortable as you can get with cum inside your ass.

"Don't leave," Tao said.

Kris sighed. "I won't."