10. XiuChen

(A/N for @cecile_tinkerbell089 thank you for reading and I'm so sorry I've taken FOREVER for this! The previous SuLay chapter was for you, but I forgot to put your name in. I just added it in now, so refresh and check there! I hope you continue to love my book of endless EXO OTPs because they are literally endless. Peace and love! ^_~)

Chen poked Xiumins cheek. "Did I ever tell you that your cheeks are so...puffy?" Chen asked him.

Xiumin chuckled. "Ah...all the time..."

Chen continued to poke his cheeks. "You're like...number one oxi-gel pencil..."

Xiumin turned to look straight at him and raised an eyebrow. "Did you just compare my fabulous cheeks to a...pencil grip?" he asked.

Chen put his hands up in surrender. "Ok! I take it back!" They laughed and continued their conversation.

_______________________

*somewher in their vicinity*

"How long do you think it'll be before those two hook up?" Tao asked. Kris shrugged.

"They're really cute together..."

"Don't you go soft on me, Wi Fan!" Tao warned. "But I have an idea. What if we hooked them up?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Us?"

"Yes, us! And it's gonna be so funny!"

"And how are we going to do this, Tao?" Kris asked curiously.

"Well...we could always lock them in a room for an hour..."

"Tao!"

"It would work!!"

Kris sighed. "Fine...I can't think of anything better..."

"Which us why I am the superior male in the relationship!" Tao said standing up proudly. Kris stood up and looked down at him.

He scoffed. "Keep tellin' yourself that and you'll start believin' it..."

"Hey!"

They laughed and sat again, perfecting the details of their plan.

_______________________

"Hey, Xiumin! Wanna come to my place today? Hang out with Kris and I?" Tao asked.

"Sure!"

"Perfect! Let's go!"

~~~

"Hey, Chen! Wanna come to my place today? Hang out with Tao and I?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Let's go!" he said cheerfully.

~~~

Kris and Chen walked in happily. "Hey Tao!"

"Hey Krissy!" the kissed and Chen made a dramatic disgusted face as a joke and someone giggled.

"Huh?"

He looked around.

"OH! Xiumin! I didn't know you were gonna be here!" Kris exclaimed, as rehearsed.

"I didn't know Chen was gonna be here..." he admitted innocently. "So I guess we all kinda got suprised!"

"Hey, how bout we play a game in my room! Xiumin and Chen, you two go in and we'll get some snacks!" Tao suggested happily. Xiumin and Chen both smiled and did as they were told.

Once they were in the room, Tao came up by the door. "Have fun!" He says. He tossed a couple of bags of ppushu ppushu in with then and slammed the door. Xiumin rushed over and tried to get out, but he had already locked the door.

"Great..."

"How long do you think they're gonna keep us in here?" Chen asked.

"They gave us food so we won't get hungry, so I'm gonna say a long time," Xiumin answered.

Xiumin sighed and sat on Tao's bed. Chen sat gently beside him. "It's not that bad..." Chen said trying to cheer up his friend.

Xiumin puffed out his cheeks in exasperation and Chen poked one, warming himself a death glare. "If looks could kill..." Chen said sarcastically.

"What do you wanna do?" Xiumin asked.

"I don't know. I'm tired, though. Scoot over," Chen ordered. Xiumin stood up and Chen rested in Tao's bed and closed his eyes.

Xiumin say next to him. "This is sure fun..." Xiumin said. Chen smirked and poked Xiumin's side. He winced.

"What? Is something wrong?" Chen asked, sitting up.

"No, nothing at all!" Xiumin shouted, putting his hand on his side so Chen couldn't touch him.

"Liar! Lemme see..." Chen asked calmly. Xiumin reluctantly removed his hoodie and t-shirt, revealing a huge diagonal blackish-blue bruise about the size of his hand. "Oh my god..."

"It's nothing! I just...fell down the stairs..." He pouted and crossed his arms. Chen chuckled.

"Sorry...it's just a bit funny..." he continued laughing.

"Yah! Shut up!" Xiumin said putting his shirt back on. Chen went back in bed and them Xiumin laid down facing him.

"Can you promise not to tell? Pinky promise?"

Chen laughed slightly. "Pinky promises are so legit!" he mocked.

"Promise!"

"I promise," he said.

He linked pinkies and they heard Tao shout: "Oh my god! Just kiss already!"

Xiumin blushed and Chen slapped his hand over his face.

"That's why you locked us in here? To kiss?"

"Yes!" Tao and Kris both answered.

"Should we tell them?" Xiumin whispered.

"Well, if we don't well just have to kiss anyway. It ends the same both ways..." Chen answered.

"Whatcha whispering about?" Tao asked in a whisper voice, but stop loud enough for them to hear.

"We've already kissed before!" Xiumin shouted.

"Yeah! Xiumin...is my boyfriend," Chen finished.

And then they kissed.