20. ChanSoo

(A/N For brknstrngs. Hope you enjoy! I'm sorry for the wait, I've just had so many requests lately. I'm honored that all of you request and I'm very happy that I get to write all of these, but it just takes time and I really REALLY appreciate your patience. You're really the best! All of my readers! ^_^)

The bell rang, signaling that school was out. Finally, Kyungsoo tthought. I'm free.

He went out of the classroom and waited for Kai so they could walk to their dorm together. "Hey Kyungsoo!" Kai yelled, a bit angrily, actually. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Wh-what?" Kyungsoo asked, confused.

"Nows your last chance to ask Chanyeol, you dumby! Now go, go, go! Hurry!" Kai shouted, pushing Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo chuckled and walked off to find Chanyeol's classroom.

Once he arrived he waited fit Chanyeol to exit class, but their teacher seemed to be keeping them back. The halls emptied and he was soon alone and felt kind of awkward. Just then, he heard a lot of rustling and the students came pouring out.

He saw Chanyeol and began following him to his locker. "Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo called. "Can I ask you something?" he asked, stopping at his locker as Chanyeol rummaged through it.

"You just did," he laughed. "Go ahead."

"I was wondering...err...well...do you have plans for tomorrow, for Thanksgiving?"

"Unless sitting alone watching the football game with some cheap-ass Chinese food qualifies as plans, then nope. I'm free," he responded. Kyungsoo laughed.

"Could you maybe come over to my place and have dinner? I was gonna be with Kai, but he's going home for the holiday. And no one should be alone for Thanksgiving...in my opinion, at least...I mean, like...it's just not...I mean-"

"Yo, stop rambling your excuses, it would be awesome!" he stated with his adorable low voice. "I'll be over at 4 tomorrow. 'K?"

"K!" Kyungsoo said, smiling and waving. He gripped his backpack and spun around to leave school. Freedom~

He found Kai eating for him at the gate. "You ask him?" he asked, a huge smile soeadjng across his face.

"And he said yes!" Kyungsoo squealed causing Kai to bounce up and down like a little girl.

"I'm so excited for you!" Kai said, still bouncing. He took Kyungsoo's hand and they ran off to their dorm.

~.~.~.~.~the next day~.~.~.~

3:58...Kyungsoo thought over and over in his head over checking his watch. He was pacing in front of his door, waiting for Chanyeol. He checked his watch again.

4:01?! Did he forget?!, Kyungsoo thought wildly.

Just then he heard a knock and let out a sigh of relief. He opened the door and saw Chanyeol smiling with an adorable hat with a green infinte sign in it. "Come on in..." Kyungsoo said.

"I made you pie..." Chanyeol said, handing Kyungsoo a pie-pan.

"Thanks!" Kyungsoo said, smiling. It was apple, his favorite.

Chanyeol took off his coat (a/n bc it was freezing on my thanksgiving) and hung it on the rack next to Kyungsoo's coat.

"It smells delicious in here..." Chanyeol commenting, still smiling.

"Thanks..." Kyungsoo said. "I made it all myself."

Chanyeol spun around, mouth gaped, eyes wife open, "All by yourself?! I could've helped if you asked me to!"

"You made pie..."

"Well...yeah. You said apple was your favorite.

Kyungsoo giggled. "How'd you know?"

"You don't think I pay attention to you? You're, like, the coolest friend ever..." Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but blush. "Thanks..."

"You say thanks for everything. I could say I destroyed your apartment and you'd say 'Thanks, Channie, you're the best!'" Chanyeol laughed, causing Kyungsoo to laugh.

"Lets just eat..." he said, playfully hitting Chanyeol on the shoulder as he walked by. Chanyeol smirked and followed him into the kitchen.

"Woah..." He gasped as he entered. "That's a lot of food..."

"Yeah. I think I overdid it..." Kyungsoo admitted, rubbing the back if his head awkwardly.

They walked over and began to fill their plates. "Wanna watch the game?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol answered happily.

So they sat on the ground at the small coffee table causing them to be about 2 inches apart. Kyungsoo placed a plate of rolls across from them and watched the game. "I never really understood football, but I still watched it every single year..." Chanyeol stated, eyes glued to the television.

"Now, Chanyeol, we ALL know you do it for the girls on the half-time show!" Kyungsoo said jokingly.

"Ah, dude, ya caught me!" Chanyeol said, playing along. They laughed and continued to eat.

"This is sooooo delicious..." Chanyeol stated taking another bite if creamed corn.

Another smile came to Kyungsoo's lips. "I'm glad you thought so..."

Just then, they both reached for a roll at the same time. They both jerked their hands back. "Uh...s-sorry..." Chanyeol muttered.

"It's okay..." Kyungsoo said.

Jeez that was so awkward! Gahh!, Kyungsoo thought.

"Hey Kyungsoo, what are you most thankful for? Just curious," Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo leaned over and put his head in Chanyeol's shoulder. "I'm thankful that you could come over today," he answered cutely.

"Why?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Because I wanted to tell you something..."

"And what's that?"

Kyungsoo thought for a moment. He had been waiting for this moment for weeks, but he was STILL hesitant.

"Because..." he sighed. "Because I really like you..." He looked up at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol had a really shy look on his face and his cheeks were turning pink. "What?" Kyungsoo asked.

"C-can I kiss you?" he asked. Kyungsoo smirked.

"Of course you can..." Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol smiled and kissed his cheek lightly.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms and pouted. "You missed."

"Excuse me?"

"You missed!" he said. He craned his neck up and kissed Chanyeol on the lips. "See?" He asked.

"Ok...do-over?"

"Of course..." Kyungsoo whispered. And so they kissed again, just as their favorite team scored the winning touchdown.

(A/N in all fairness, I write thus on the 27-28, but I was perfecting it for so long and I'm still not...super satisfied with this, but I do like it. I hope you did too!)