39. HunHan pt. 2

{{this ones for huhan31 :) please enjoy this!
My friend just told me that this should be a continuation of the last HunHan fanfic (chapter 38 right before this). And she wanted to write it AND IT IS SMUT. BEWARE!}}

When I woke up, I woke up to see Luhan's beautiful face smiling at me.

"Good morning," I said.

Instead of saying anything, he kissed me. I smiled. "So does this mean we're official?"

He just simply kissed me again.

I giggled slightly at it.

I got out of bed and walked towards my bathroom. Luhan was behind me.

"I'm going to shower," I said before opening the door and pulling him inside. "So you'll go with me, right?"

He smiled and nodded.

Once we had stripped down to nothing, we both stepped into the tub.

He hugged me from behind, his thingy pressing against my ass making me shiver.

I turned on the water, which was freezing cold and I whimpered at the temperature. I felt him getting hard and blushed a bright shade of red. "L-Luhan..." I moaned his name at the slight friction between us...

"It feels good..." I said, rubbing against him, not caring about the temperature of the water anymore. He smirked and rolled his hips against my backside.

"Gosh, this is so hot..." I said.

He smirked and began kissing my neck, biting here and there. He put his hands on my chest and lowered them slowly untill they were both right above my member.

He rubbed my thighs and then he began pumping me with his right hand, rubbing my shoulder with his left. I moaned uncontrollably. This was wonderful...

"You're such a slut..." he said.

"For the first... nnnn~ thing you said to me this morning, I'm kind of disappointed it was that... Nnnn~ it feels so good..."

He smirked and pumped faster untill I came into his hand. He turned me around in his arms, dropping to his knees.

He began to suck my hard member. I moaned louder and louder. I grabbed onto his hair to keep from screaming. I thrusted into his mouth and down his throat to feel the warmth from his mouth. I came again, but in his mouth this time. He moaned, sending vibrations throughout my body. I moaned and got lost on the moment.

I was so over joyed. I cried. I was so. Freaking. Happy. So I cried. Luhan stood up and kissed me gently. "Do you want me to stop...?"

"No!" I said loudly. "Please don't stop, Hyung. Don't stop!" I begged, pressing my body to his forcefully, closing my eyes and moaning with pleasure.

"Have you ever done his before?"

"Never...but i'm loving it..." I moaned.

He laughed at me. "I love you..."

"I... Nnnn~ love you too NNGGG~"

Luhan grabbed my cock again and asked if I wanted him to do it to me or the other way around. I smirked and whispered, "Fuck me..."

He smiled evilly and pushed my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put three fingers to my mouth. I raised my eyebrows. "If I don't prepare you it will hurt!!!!"

I smiled and sucked his fingers. He pulled them from my mouth and shoved one up my ass, making me whimper slightly. He moved it around. It began to feel better. He put another one in and scissored me. The third one made me scream out in half pleasure, half pain.

Once he was satisfied, he put himself at my hole. "The whole thing goes in...?"

He smiled. "You're so innocent. Of course it does. Where else did you think it went? In your ear?"

I blushed and put my head on his shoulder. "Do it."

He shoved it in and I moaned louder and louder the faster he went. The sound of the water drained out my voice so the whole world didn't know what was going on.

He kept saying "sorry" between moans. I kissed his face all over softly. Once he was finished, he pulled out making me gasp.

I hugged him, standing on my own feet. "That's it?"

He smirked. "You sound disappointed."

I sighed. "I am. I want more..." I rolled my hips against him.

"Later. I promise. Lets go..."

He turned off the water, dried me off and heled me into my pajamas because I was so sore. He lead me to my bed and I pulled him in with me.

"I'm gonna get sick..." he complained.

"Well you just had sex with a sick kid."

He closed his eyes and cuddled closer to me. "Fine. I love you."

I grabbed his dick. He gasped "I love you too."