14. SuLay

(A/N CECILE_TINKERBELL089 YU BETTER ENJOY ALL THESE! Hahahaha :P haha)

"Lay! Basketball try outs are today. Be ready!"

Ugh. That's hit to be at least the tenth time today someone had told Lay that.

K, so here's the story: last year, Lay tried out for the schools basketball team for fun. He had no intention of actually going as far as he did, he just wanted to try. But in the last game of the championship, he shot the winning basket. It obviously swished and it was a three-pointer and everything.

He had been proud of himself, but people wouldn't stop bugging him now.

Ugh.

"Coach Joonmyeon!" Lay called. He was informed of the new coach this year, and by the name "Coach Joonmyeon" and a basketball on the back if this guy's jacket, he could assume that he was him.

"Ah, the championship winner. How are you?" he asked. He was quite young to be coaching a high school basketball team.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Just wonderful. I'm looking forward to try outs!" he says and jogged off disk the hall.

Wow, he's nice, Lay thought. He almost looks like a model.

Wait, what am I thinking?!

• • •

Lay wasn't the first one to arrive at try outs, but there were very few players there.

"Hello, I'll be evaluating you yhis afternoon..." someone said, going through papers. He looked up. It was Joonmyeon. "Oh hello, I believe we met earlier?"

"Yes, coach." He thought it was funny how he talked so formal, because he looked so young.

"Yeah, I try. I am pretty young. I try to step it up."

"See now you're not talking like that and you sounding cooler. Coach got the swag!" Lau joked. Joonmyeon laughed.

"Ok. Lets go."

He had to admire the coaches humor. He didn't take anything the wring way and he was quite fun. He couldn't be that much older than most of the seniors, so that might be it. He'll get along just fine with the players.

Okay, so first we're gonna record how many 3 pointers you can make out of five, then free throws out if five, then bank shots on either side for five each."

"Got it," he said. The coach set the paperwork down on the floor and jogged over to get a ball. He was wearing baggy pants and a tight-ish V-neck and Lay has to admit he was pretty hot.

He slapped his head. Gosh, Lay, he's the coach! he thought. Stop thinking those things!

He has never been so good at 3 pointers and free throws, but the thought of impressing Joonmyeon made him try his very hardest. He really wanted to make a good first/second (?) impression.

"Very good! Now they'll go over some more stuff if you'd step I er that way, please. I hope you do well." He winked. What? What was that supposed to mean?

Once he was finished, he got his paperwork back and he saw that he got almost perfect on everything. He was bound to make the team.

He flipped to the last page and saw a green sticky note with a winky face on it. Underneath was a phone number.

"What the...?"

He took out his phone and called the number as he walked out to his car as school now was over.

"Hey, I thought you'd never call..." a voice said, rather seductively, Lay thought.

"Who is this?"

"My friends call me Suho, but I know you'd call me Joonmyeon. Or coach..." his voice trailed off.

"Soooo, what's up?" Lay asked awkwardly.

"I was wondering if maybe we could go get some dinner later?"

"Umm..." Lay's mind was goin like crazy. 'Go go go! He's like SO hot. You have to go!' and on the other side, 'No way! He's your coach!! Ew!'

"Sure."

"Great. Lets go," Lay was confused because he had hung up. He heard footsteps and he flipped around.

Joonmyeon approached him and snaked his arm around Lay's waist. "C'mon, I know a place..."

Lay gave in to the first opinion and devided to have a good time.

After all, he was hot.

"You know what I think?" Lay asked. "I think you are the coolest coach ever."

"Yeah, I've got that swag."

"Uh-huh."

"But you know what I think?" Joonmyeon asked. He leaned in close to Lay's ear. He whispered sensually, "I think...I like you..."

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀