63. XiuChen

{{this is again for gleekyKraicPOPper and her Chen obsession!!}}

Maybe Xiumin ciuld handle him being hot, sexy, smart, and funny. But Chen was also a complete troll, and that was just crossing the line.

Xiumin was fast alseep. He rolled over in his bed and got twisted up in his soft, warm comforter. All was well.

"XIUMIN!" he yelled.

Xiumin moaned and covered his head with a pillow. Chen came in and smirked, saying, "Get out of bed, lazy. We've gotta leave in an hour."

Xiumin groaned. "Fine more minnuuutttessssss..."

Suddenly a cold splash of water hit Xiumin square in the face. "AAAGGHHHH! WHAT THE HELL CHEN?!"

Chen was in a fit of laughter. Meanwhile, Xiumin was on full rage-mode. He had had enough of this kid. "Maybe you should respect your Hyung," Xiumin said cooly. He stepped out if his bed in just his long pajama pants, that were definitely sagging and show off his V-line.

Chen bit his lip, scared at his Hyung's change of attitude, and retorted, "Wh-What's the fun in that?"

Xiumin smirked and pushed Chen into the closest wall he could find, pinning his wrists above him with one hand. Chen looked shocked, making Xiumin wear the smuggest of all smug smirks. He kissed Chen roughly until the younger moaned out and began struggling under Xiumun's hold. Then he let go.

Xiumin took a step back from Chen. He said, "Respect me, or that's never happening again."