9. KaiBaek

(A/N once again, we weren't sure of this OTP name. I don't remember all of them, but we came to this conclusion: it seemed legit)

"AHH!" BaekHyun fell to the floor. Kai rushed over.

"Are you okay?!" he asked frantically. He has been teaching BaekHyun a dance because, being EXO-K's dancing machine, he could teach dancing really well and BaekHyun wasn't a fast learner.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." BaekHyun said while brushing off his pants. He was just the slightest shade of pink. He was really glad Kai would help him in this dance. He really like Kai, although Kai never really showed any sort of affection.

He sighed in exasperation. "Well you should be more careful next time!" He scowled his friend and matched over to his seat on the floor. "Do it over again."

"Whyyyy? I've done it six timeeesss!" BaekHyun whined, slouching in his baggy dance-clothes.

"It's repetition, BaekHyun, you have to repeat. Otherwise you'll forget it, and trust me. You don't want that."

BaekHyun moaned and did the dance over again.

'He's not doing it right!!' Kai thought frustrated. He was trying his best to teach the his stubborn friend but he just couldn't learn!

He stomped over to BaekHyun, who didn't notice. He stood behind him waiting for one part of the dance so the ignorant boy would finally notice his teacher.

Finally, BaekHyun crossed in foot over the other to spin, and saw Kai glaring at him. He faltered mid-spin and fell directly on top of him.

Kai was flustered and so he just lay there at a loss for words. "Y-you're so clumsy!" He said angrily.

BaekHyun was just as shocked. "I-I'm sorry..." he sniffled. It what?!

"Are you...crying?" Kai asked tilting Baekhyun's head up so he could see him.

"N-no!" BaekHyun lied, wiping at his tears with his sleeve.

"Liar!" Kai teased. "Why are you crying?" He asked gently.

"Because you're such a good teacher and you're being so patient with me but I just can't learn it and I'm so clumsy and...and I'm so sorry!!" He blurted really fast in one breath.

"Don't be. Hug?" Kai suggested.

BaekHyun immediately wrapped his arms tightly around Kai. "Hugs make everything better..." 'Especially with you...' he thought to himself.

Then he heard footsteps. "Yah! What the hell are you doing?!"

BaekHyun hastily got off Kai and sat next to him. They both say on their knees awkwardly as their tall friend Chanyeol confronted them. "Answer my question!"

"Just making out, is all..." BaekHyun said, smiling slyly and blushing.

"Yah! No we weren't!! He's lying! I promise!" Kai shouted. BaekHyun smirked but neither if them noticed.

Chanyeol put his hand on his head. "Aigoo." He shook his head and walked out of the room.

Once he was gone, Kai started snapping at BaekHyun. "Why did you tell him that?! Niw he's probably gonna tell everyone!! How's everyone else gonna react to that, huh?!"

BaekHyun teared up again. "I'm sorry..." He hung his head and cried.

Kai felt a bit guilty as he watched his Hyung cry like that. "B-BaekHyun?"

No answer.

"Baekhyun?"

No answer.

"Want a hug?"

No answer.

Kai folded his arms. "Now something is wrong if Byun BaekHyun doesn't want a hug!"

No answer, just more sobs.

Kai started crying now. "Baekie, please dint cry!" he pleaded, wrapping his arms tightly around his Hyung. Baekhyun stopped sobbing after a while and looked up, red and bleary-eyed.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked. Kai nodded.

He leaned in close to Kai's ear. "I love you..." and kissed his cheek.

He moved back and Kai was pink and smiling like a 5 year old who just got a new candy.

"What?"

Kai grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders, shook him, and yelled "You Pabo, I love you too!"