52. TaoRis

{{This is for amcoolwithyou! Hope you enjoy~}}

Tao was walking out if school with his best friend, Oh Sehun. "I hope it doesn't rain..." Sehun pouted, looking up at the dark clouds.

Tao looked up and frowned. "Same."

"Hey Hunnie~"

"Lulu!" Sehun smiled and hugged his boyfriend.

Tao smirked. "I'll give you two some space. He smiled at them and turned around-not very successfully, I might add.

"AAAHH!!" Tao screamed. He fell to the ground.

"Oh! Im so sorry!" Kris said. He picked up Tao's things and held out his hand to help Tao up.

"It's okay..." Tao blushed.

"Wanna walk out together?" Kris asked shyly.

"Sure! II'll walk you home first, okay?" he asked. He knew his patents hated Kris because he was clumsy and accidentally knocked over and broke a really expensive vase that Tao's mom had received as a wedding gift.

"Yay!" Kris cheered.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

And so they walked on. "How do you think you did on the science test?" Tao asked.

"Pretty g- AAAHHH!" Kris yelled. It had started raining and he ran over to a bench and hid under it. Tao laughed.

"You're such a two year old!"

"It's c-c-COLD!" he complained.

Tao smiled and held out his hand. "The sooner we get home, the sooner we can get warm."

Kris smiled. "Ok!" he said. He jumped up, took Tao's hand, and ran away with him.

Once they got to Kris's house, he jammed the key in the keyhole and pulled Tao inside. Tao put his backpack down, took off his shoes, and went over to the table where Kris was unpacking his backpack.

When he was done, he pulled Tao to his room. "Where are we going?"

He pulled Tao under the covers and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around Tao's small body and rested his head on Tao's chest. "What are you doing, Kris?!"

"I said I was cold."