28. KaiSoo

(A/N for bluecloud1996. I hope you love this and I appologize for the wait, I just have so much I have to write at the moment, not only this fanfic but others on different websites and different accounts and on top of that I play two sports and then there's school and homework and church, and soccer try outs, and practices, and other family/friend events that I have to attend, so I'm sorry, but PLEASE stay patient with me!)

Kyungsoo was walking home from his part time job, all alone on a cold winter night. He heard all the people around him talking and having a great time, but he was just alone. He was engulfed in his own self pity but then-

"Hey Kyungsoo!" a voice said, jumping up in Kyungsoo's face. He was startled, but he snapped out of it when he realized the person was none other than his best friend Kai.

"Hi Kai. Don't scare me like that!" he whined, playfully hitting Kai on the shoulder. Kai giggled and smiled at Kyungsoo.

"Wanna go sing at my friends karaokee bar? It's only a block away!" he said really happily.

"Bar? Aren't you too young to drink?"

"Yah! I'm old enough! Just cause I'm not an old man like you doesn't mean I can't drink..." be pouted. Kyungsoo knew that Kai could drink - he downed his shots like no tomorrow. His point was that he couldn't drink well. He was tipsy after only a couple drinks and couldn't find his senses to stop.

He sighed. "Okay, fine. Let's go!"

Kai pulled him to a bar and got us a private room to sing in and a couple bottles of liquor. "What are you gonna sing?" Kai asked.

"You're going first!!" Kyungsoo said shyly. Kai laughed and drank a shot of whatever the heck that stuff was. He went up to the machine and picked his song.

He ended up singing 'Hajima' by BAP. His cheeks were already slightly flushed by the alcohol. He kept giggling whole singing, "Hwa jeom >giggle< naejima >giggle< hajima!"

After the song finished he was laughing really hard and pouted when his score on the machine was only 64. He took two more shots of liquor and sat down next to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was disgusted.

How could Kai possibly bring himself to drink like that? As Kyungsoo was thinking this Kai started to drink from the glass bottle itself.

"Yah!!! That's not good for you!" Kyungsoo said. He was worried for his dongsaeng.

"But hyuuuunggg! It tastes goooood!"

"Kai. You're drunk. Stop it!" Kai was trying too hard to snatch the bottle from Kyungsoo. Then he realized there was another unopened bottle and went straight for it crawling on the ground and laying on his belly to reach it.

"KAI!" Kyungsoo yelled. Kai looked up in shock at Kyungsoo's sudden outburst. Kyungsoo was fuming. "You're gonna get sick, and I'll have to be responsible for you! Stop drinking, you pabo!

Then Kai did the strangest thing. He stood up and sat on Kyungsoo's lap, straddling him. "You look hot when you're mad..."

"Kai, shut up! You're just drunk!"

"Aren't you actually supposed to be more truthful and less likely to lie when you're drunk?" he asked with a hiccup. Kyungsoo felt his cheeks get hot.

"So? That means nothing. You need to get some sleep, Kai..." Kyumgsoo tried to stand up, but the dancer held him down.

"Stay," he ordered. He leaned in closer and kissed Kyungsoo roughly. Kyungsoo's large eyes grew even wider in shock. He forced Kai off of him.

"What the hell was that?!" he asked insanely.

Kai smiled. "It was fun..."

Kyungsoo was so shocked. The only way he knew how to react was to scold his dongsaeng. "How do you even know how to kiss like that?! You're too young, you idiot!" Kyungsoo yelled at Kai.

"I saw Tao and Kris doing it..." Kai mumbled shyly. "C...Can I do it again?"

Kyungsoo laughed. "Are you sure? You might regret it in the morning..."

Kai folded his arms. "Of course I'm sure!!!"

Kyungsoo kissed Kai's lips lightly, emitting a small laugh from Kai. "You're not doing it right!" he admonished.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo asked. He had way more experience that Kai, but he wasn't doing it right?

Kai rolled his eyes and smashed his lips against Kyungsoo, forcing himself into Kyungsoo's mouth. Kyungsoo pushed him off again. "EW!! You're mouth tastes disgusting!!!"

Kai looked hurt. "Sorry Hyung...I...I didn't mean to offend you..."

"No!! I actually really liked it!!" Kyungsoo said, finally giving in to his feelings. He felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his chest when he said that. "I think..."

"What?"

"I don't know!" Kyungsoo said happily. "Maybe if I get drunk, I'll tell you!" he said jokingly.

Then Kai grabbed the bottle of liquor and started chasing Kyungsoo around the room with it.

"Yah! I was joking! YAAAH!"