15. TaoRis

(A/N so...this is again for cecile_tinkerbell089...as you probably already guessed...umm... lol)

Kris sighed. Tao's team lost the championship soccer game in the P.K.'s (penalty kicks) and he knew Tao was going to blame his self.

As he already guessed, Tao came running up to kris and practically jumped on him. He was crying and sobbing and it was just a hot mess.

"Tao, it's alright..."

"It was my fault!"

"No it wasn't, no one on you team scored a the goal, there was nothing you could've done about it."

"But if I could've scored-"

"No. Tao. It's not your fault!!" Kris said firmly. He was now holding Tao like a koala, with Taos hands around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist.

Kris huffed and took them over to the playground by the field. He climbed up the stairs and sat in a plastic tube thingy that they used to climb through when they were kids.

He was facing Tao, but almost immediately, he flung himself onto Kris again. He was sobbing worse than before.

"A-Are you okay?" Kris asked.

"Yeah..." he sniffled. "Of course."

"I'm sorry you lost your game, i mean, you played really hard. You deserved to win..." kris said. And to this, Tao just cried harder. "You played your best, but in the end your team couldn't win. Get it? Your whole freaking entire team. Not just you."

"But if I could've scored then we could've w-"

"Stop arguing!" Kris shouted. Tao hugged him tighter and immediately kris felt bad. Tao hated being yelled at.

"D-don't yell at me..." he cried through tears. Kris's shirt was now pretty soaked with hot tears.

He rubbed Tao's back. trying to calm him down. Tao let out a moan and Kris felt his face get hot.

"I'm sorry. But what do you want me to do about it?" kris asked gently/awkwardly. He hugged Tao and put his chin on his shoulder.

"Make me feel better..."

"How?"

"I don't know..."

"Figure something out."

"I got it..."

"Hm?"

Tao pushed kris away and jumped on him again. He smirked and kissed him. He wanted to do it, so he did. But it was quite awkward, because he still had tears covering his face, but at least he wasn't crying. It was just...wet.

When Tao finally stopped for air, kris asked, "What was that for?"

"Sorry?" he said innocently.

Kris just smiled. "Do it again."

And so they continued their make-out session until they heard footsteps and a small voice say, "Ewww..."

Tao's head shot up and he saw a little girl. "Gross!" she shouted.

Tao and Kris just sat there awkwardly.

"Can't I just go on the slide?" she asked.

"Lets go on the slide, Kris..." Tao suggested. So they went first and the little girl followed.

And then she ran off to do it again.

"I love you..." Tao said.

"I've loved you longer."

"Liar!"

"Nuh-Uh!"

"Yeah-Huh!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!" kris shouted cutely.

"Why don't you just kiss again?" the little girl asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Kris asked.

"Wait til we get home...my place?" Tao suggested.

"Okay." Kris grabbed Tao and heaved him up for a piggy-back-ride as ran up the street to Tao's house.

And they laughed all the way.