42. TaoRis pt. 2 / BaekYeol

{{dudes I got like SEVEN COMMENTS! I AM SO HAPPY! I would like thank all my readers *gets emotional* and SM entertainment who provided the *sniff* inspiration I needed *bursts into tears* lol guys. Yeah this is a continuation of last chapter so enjoy!^_^}}

"Wh-what's up?" he asked.

Kris didn't answer. He just tapped Tao's shoulder and dragged him into the bathroom with him.

"K-Kris?" Tao asked hesitantly. Kris locked the door, but instead of answering Tao, he just slammed him against the counter and began to kiss him roughly.

Kris heard Tao moan under the kiss and he got extra - excited. He stepped even closer to Tao, rubbing his bulge with Tao's. Finding out that the maknae panda had a boner made Kris extra - extra - excited.

"Kris..." Tao moaned. "Th-the others...will hear...us..."

Kris smirked and looked into the eyes of the younger kid with a scary, but sexy, glare. "Does that matter much?"

"Well...YEAH!"

He smirked. "Chanyeol's the only one home and he knows I like you," he said in one breath, pulling his shirt off.

Tao blushed and removed his short as well and attacked Kris's neck with his teeth and lips hesitantly, but still causing the older to moan louder and louder.

Tao but hard on Kris's protruding collar bone, making Kris practically scream in delight.

Tao got turned in by the sound and his innocence vanished.

He helped Kris unbuckle and unzip his pants, which left him in only boxers. Tao was in shock as he realized Kris had removed his jeans without even feeling anything.

Kris smirked at his state of shock. "Practice makes perfect," he said in a low voice.

Tao frowned and wrapped his legs around Kris and began their make-out session all over again. He trailed his hands down Kris's back and he played with the waistband of his boxers.

Kris thrust his hips and Tao giggled into their kiss. Tao sucked lightly on Kris's tounge, making them both mewl in pure bliss. Tao circle Kris's waistband untill his hands were in the front of Kris. He grabbed Kris's hard erection and pumped it softly.

Kris pushed Tao the the floor. Tao understood immediately and pulled Kris's boxer shorts down in one swift motion to envelope his member with his mouth.

He bobbed his hand up and down and Kris moaned louder and louder as Tao grazed his teeth lightly over the sensitive skin. Kris thrusted into his mouth and came into Tao's mouth.

Tao stood up and kissed Kris roughly, making him taste himself. Kris removed Tao's last psi e of clothing and stroked his shaft lightly.

Tao moaned. He was not fulfilling what needed to be fulfilled. Tao thrust into his hand trying to create more friction. Kris stared into Tao's eyes with a never ending lust.

Tao looked needy. Very needy. All of a sudden, he grabbed really hard and Tao's eyes squeezed shut and he screamed out in pleasure.

He hugged Kris and rolled their hips together. "Do me..." he said quietly.

Kris turned him around and prepared him quickly, as to not waste any time.

Also very quickly, he slammed into Tao, trying not to cause any pain. Tao winced but said, "Move..."

He began to thrust slowly and steadily, but picked up speed as Tao's sounds became louder.

"AHH~ faster!" he shouted. Kris complied and thrusted as fast as he could until he found Taos sweet spot, which caused the panda to emit a strange squealing noise, quite different than the others.

He hit him in the same spot over and over until he came into his hole.

Pulling out, and hugging Tao from the front, he could see that Tao had sprayed cum all over the bathroom floor. He noticed and Tao blushed, his innocence coming back in an instant.

Tao hugged him back. "I love you," he said. Kris hummed in reply.

"I love you two."

They washed themselves up in the shower quickly and put their clothes on.

When they exited the bathroom giggling, they were met by the blank states of the other members.

Half were staring with their mouths wide open, some blinking uncontrollably, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol trying to surpress laughs.

"We gotta go!" Kris said quickly, pulling Tao out of their dorms. Once they were out of the room, they heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol's uncontrollable laughter.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Chanyeol came into he dorms, searching for the two Chinese kids. He heard sounds from the bathroom and smirked.

He wondered what could've been going on...

"Baekie?" he called. Baekhyun emerged from his room and smiled when he saw his boyfriend Chanyeol.

He giggled. "Do you know anything about...that?" he asked, motioning towards the bathroom with his hand, his other hand placed very sassily on his hip.

"Maybe," Chanyeol said walking up to Baekhyun. He wrapped his hands around the shorter's waist. "I'm happy they finally got together. Kris was bugging me so much with his obsession over Tao..." he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I bet you obsessed over me the same way!" Baekhyun mocked.

"No way!"

"Oh really? I could tell the first time you kissed me you were waiting forEVER to do it!"

"I'll kiss you however I want whenever I want!"

"Like right now?" Baekhyun asked cutely.

Chanyeol smiled sweetly. "Like right now."

He kissed Baekhyun lightly at first, but it heated up quite quickly. Baekhyun moaned by the hotness and Chanyeol stopped. "Only one pair of members having sex at a time," he said. "Later," he added with a wink.