79. BaekHo

{{I always wondered if Baekhyun and Minho would be cute... so here goes nothing. I hope you find this at least a bit interesting if not enjoyable lol :P I'm weird sorry but I need more lemons rn}}

{{and I also didn't check for errors OOPS but I might later lol}}

~Baekhyun's POV~

I sighed and tapped my pencil against my brown leather notebook. I was writing lyrics to my new song but I just can't find anything that sounded right. I closed the book and went over to his piano and just played.

When my fingers got tired, I brought the cover back down and rested my head in my arms. Just then, someone opened the door, and I looked up.

"Hey, Minho," I said in a tired voice. Minho was my boyfriend. We'd been dating for a couple months and I am not going to lie to you - the sex was great - but he was always dominant. I guess it's because I'm small.

He smiled warmly and sat next to me on the piano bench. "You sounded really good on the piece you were playing. What was it called?" he asked.

I leaned on his shoulder. "Trap by Henry... That boy is gorgeous."

I giggled and inhale, breathing in Minho's welcoming scent. I breathed out and he hugged me. "You tired?"

An evil plan formed in my head just moments after he said it. My puppy eyes went dark and I straddled his lap. "No, Froggie, I'm not tired."

He frowned. "Stop calling me Froggie!"

I pouted and bit his lip. "But why not? You're so cute, Froggie." I giggled and he rolled his eyes. I felt something poke my thigh and smirked. "Hard already?"

Minho smirked. "You know it."

I pounced on him, bringing him down to the floor. I pinned him down and kissed him passionately. Blood rushed to my face as I felt myself start hardening. I rubbed my hard on with Minho's and he moaned loudly. The battle between our tongues intensified at that moment, but I fought my hardest.

And hard work pays off. Cause who won dominance? ME!

Minho seemed shocked and I started unbuckling my pants as he slid his Adidas pants down to his ankles.

I took my pants off and went to removed his. His breathing became faster and uneven as I palmed his boner through his underpants. I removed my shirt and he followed in suit. I was kind of glad that he wasn't resisting, but a good fight was pretty exciting - but lacking this time around.

Minho began to sweat as I released his member from the constricting boxers. I threw the light clothing over with our other clothes.

He clawed the carpet with his short nails and his chest heaved up and down. What a nice view. I've never gotten to top before and this is fxcking great.

I teased him. I licked the base of his shaft and moved the tip of my tongue up to the tip and I had to hold he hips down so he wouldn't hit me. I dipped my pink tounge into the slit and he moaned my name. "B-Baekhyun~ A-Ah~"

I took the head into my mouth and sucked it lightly. He moaned lounder as I took the whole thing into my mouth and deep-throated it. I massaged his balls and pinched and pulled at the loose skin. "B-Baekie~ I-Im close..."

I pulled my mouth away and pumped his length, moving my hand up and down. In a matter of seconds, he jizzed all over my chest. His breathing calmed downed a little. And I moved back up to face him. He pecked my lips and I smirked. He slipped my underwear off and I began to nip at his neck. I sucked on his collar bone and all of his sweet spots that I had practically memorized by now.

My hands roamed his chest and groped his ass and member. He moaned and tried to finger me. I was going to stop him, but it felt good.

My mouth left his neck as my back arched on pleasure. "M-Minho! Ahhhh... ah!" he moved two fingers in and out. gradually becoming faster and faster. He hit my prostate and I bowed my head, breathing heavily. My hips rolled against his naturally. He grunted and used his other hand to comb back the hair that was stuck to my face.

I was close to cumming but instead I but his shoulder and he yelped. "Out," I ordered. He nodded and pulled his fingers out. "Roll over," I said in a commanding voice. He did as he was told and I straddled his thighs. "Good boy~" I whispered into his ear.

His round butt stuck up in the air teasingly as I say up on my knees. I spread his mounds and licked around the sphincter, making him shiver in anticipation. I licked my fingers and put one of them in. He moaned out and ducked his head under his chest.

I thrusted it in and moved it around. Not getting any reaction, I put my second finger in and did the same. I put then together and moved in and out and tried to find any place that made him scream out in pleasure.

Seeing that this obviously wasnt working. I positioned myself at his hole and asked if he was ready. He nodded and sighed.

I pushed in and he groaned loudly. I pulled out and thrust back in. I continued this as he moaned, "F-Faster, Baekie! Nnng~"

I gripped his tan hips and trusted as powerfully as I could. "I-I'm close, Froggie," I said gently. He nodded and a few minutes later, I jizzed in his hole and my hot seeds filled it to the brim.

I pulled out, causing some to spill out, but not wanting to make a mess in my music room, I licked in up, causing him to shiver.

I got off of him and laid down by him.

His breathing calmed and I cuddled him. He wrapped his arms around my waist warmly and I out my legs around him. I looked into his half lidded frog-eyes and he smiled. "I love you."

I giggled quietly and closed my eyes. I pecked his lips and whispered, "I love you too, Froggie."