80. HunHan

{{okie~ so since this is my EIGHTIETH chapter, *bows* Ive decided that I need some fluffy HunHan. This story is for myself, brknstrngs, mjwendy8, HealingGalaxyDeer, miss_21, cecile_tinkerbell089, BaoziKim94, KH_Taoris, IvarelyZavala, baekkie_, Faith0456, AmberHansen8 (and her chica idr her name lol sorry), minnori, blahblahblah239, BAEKSBAEE, fabexolous, ChenfidentialCamel, Biohazzard69, flawlessbieber_xo, serenityvi, ilysulo, bluecloud1996, gleekyKraicPOPper, Jera2014, duckiefan, Michielleyolo, FriendlyExotic, hunhan31, amcoolwithyou, hypercrazy9, BrittanyYang1, YingYangPanda, HyukJae, samah105, JamJamGumamela, bjoerg1231, KaiDaehyun4ever, Princesschewy1, Farah_Najmuddin, UMakeMeCrazy, shirahanesakura, CableCar9, ZYxxxng, longbook, EXOtiChick, POMPAM-KL, SHINee_Lover1214, TheKpopShadow, SeLu947, monicalcbui, JeninaPanda, rifkabaekhyun, gramps_suho, ForeverInLoveWithDO, Winter_Lover32, OngVictoria, galakshiisewah, and all of my silent readers lol my thumb will fall off if I type more. If I forgot you for some crazy reason lol idk TYPE IT IN THE COMMENTS comment the word coconut and I'll add you, but no coconut, no shout out lol THANK YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU!!! }}

Luhan quickly packed up his clarinet and rushed out to his car. He was going to be late for his band camp! On the first day!! Of course he blamed Xiumin. Even though he was in Korea and Xiumin was in China right now, he was the one that got Luhan into Frozen and he was playing Let it Go when he lost track of time and realized he was going to be late!

Once he arrived at the building where the camp was being held, he rushed up and signed in sloppily. The director Henry was already at the piano playing bites for the class to okay back. Luhan ran down he center aisle and sat in the front row, unpacking and putting together his clarinet as he sucked on his Vendoren 2.5 Reed.

He played the Bb scale down from A with the rest of the band and hoped the director didnt notice...

He ended on C and the director told us that we were to go to the separate rooms for our different instruments. He grabbed his case from under his seat and followed a girl with a clarinet to their room, he justice announced who was in what room earlier.

She was tall and had blonde hair in and pony tail. She was wearing a plain band T-shirt and a red flannel jacket was tied around her waist. She seemed nice enough, so Luhan tapped her shoulder. "Do you know who the teacher for clarinet is?"

She smiled and shook her head. "All of the teachers are setting up in their rooms. But my friends say he's pretty young."

She smiled at Luhan and he felt a little better. "I was kinda late... was there anything the director said that I missed?" He asked innocently.

"Not much," she pointed at a room across from them with a few more kids in there. "That's us."

When we approached the classroom, we took seat next to each other and our teacher was mumbling to himself and slipping through sheet music. He looked up to count us off.

And he was fine~

Luhan blinked at him through his big dorky glasses with his mouth slightly agape. The teacher's hair was dyed blonde and his roots were growing out and it just looked so nice. He was wearing a striped tank top and skinny jeans. Luhan heard the girl beside him snicker and he looked over at her.

"Do you know him?" she asked.

"No..." he answered looking back at him. "But I wish I did."

She laughed lightly and the teacher started talking.

"Uh, hello. My name ith Thehun. I'm the clarinet teacher... even though I play Thaxophone... but ummm... yeah!" he said with a cute lisp. Luhan had a goofy smile written across his face and he looked down at the silver plated keys on his instrument to make sure no one saw. "How about all of you introduth yourselfths."