1. HunHan

(A/N le first request! SQUEEE! Some girl on twitter direct messaged me to do a HunHan fic like this, but DIDNT want me to say her make bc she was embarrassed. But whatever, I still love you all!)

"S-Should I say hi?" Sehun asked his friend Chanyeol desperately. "It will it seem too obvious. C'mon, you're in a relationship! What should I do?!"

"Calm down, Sehun. Say hi if you wanna. It's not like asking him out. It's a simple 'hello!'" Chanyeol says now quite annoyed at his friends obsession for Luhan

"But what if I stutter? Will he find out that I like him? What if I'm too obvious?!"

"Just go say Hi! Take him on, if you want." Chanyeol encourages, pushing his friend in the direction if Luhan who was putting stuff in his locker.

Sehun just stood there, admiring his gorgeous looks in that tight school uniform. His smile was just perfect and it made Sehuns heart flutter. He giggled.

Luhan looked up, suddenly acknowledging the youngers presence. Hs eyebrows pricked up. "Hi..." Sehun said, blushing a bit.

"Hello!" Luhan said. Sehun was silent for a second, playing around with his ear and looking down. "Hello?" Luhan questioned ducking under Sehuns head and looking up at him. "Earth to Sehun!" Luhan said waving his hand around infront of the boys face. He blushed again and looked up. Luhan straightened out as well.

"So what's up?" Luhan asked.

"N-Nothing," Sehun murmured. He was mesmerized by the olders beautiful looks even when he was confused.

"So..." Luhan sighed awkwardly.

"Uh...um...yeah...just wanted to say good morning! Um...bye!" Sehun said and rushed off to find Chanyeol before his first class.

'Aaaghh! he probably thinks I'm some sort of weird stalker-boy!! I'm gonna die...and if I don't I'll probably kill myself...UGHHH...' Sehun thought.

He walked and walked and the bell rang signaling that he was now late fir class. He started jogging to class, he can't be late!

"Wait! Sehun!!" Luhan shouted. Sehun stopped and turned reluctantly.

"Why do you always act so weird around me? Am I weird? Did I do something wrong?" Luhan asked.

Sehun remembered Chanyeol's words of wisdom. 'Take him on...'

They were alone...so...

Sehun walked up to Luhan rather quickly and studied his face for a while. He licked his lips nervously and kissed Luhan.

"You could've just said you liked me..." Luhan says smirking slightly. He was a bit taken back by the youngers actions, but he did enjoy it.

"But what's the fun in that?" Sehun asked. Feeling adventurous, he Luhan again and this time, to his pleasure, he kissed back.