55. SuLay

{{this is for __Kpop_Ninja__! Hope you enjoy it~}}

Not. Fair.

Those were the words going through Suho's head as he watched that perfect unicorn guy dance with Kai at an EXO showcase.

He must've looked pissed the freak off, because Kyungsoo came up behind him and said, "Jealous much?"

"Aren't you?! Isn't Kai your boyfriend?? Look at the way they're dancing together!!!" Suho snapped.

Kyungsoo smirked. "It's fanservice. And besides...Kai looks damn hot in those skinny jeans..." Kyungsoo said, biting his lip.

"Dude, if you're gonna get a boner don't do it in front if me..."

Kyungsoo slapped him. "Shut up! You should pay more attention to your own dick!!!"

Suho looked down, shocked at the huge bulge he had gotten from just watching Lay dance.

"Don't tell anyone..." Suho whispered.

"Okay," Kyungsoo said. "But you're gonna have to say something."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Good job guys!" Luhan said as Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, and Kris walked back stage.

Baekhyun immediately grabbed Chanyeol and pulled him off somewhere. Kyungsoo did the same to Kai. Kris said something about finding Tao and Luhan and Sehun went with him. Xiumin and Chen didnt come. They needed "alone time".

Lay came up to Suho and asked how they did.

Suho turned around and pushed Lay into the wall behind him. "You were fucken great," he said. He slammed his lips into Lay's and started to kiss him roughly.

Lay decided, 'why the hell not?' and kissed back.

After a couple of seconds, it was just a hot mess of teeth, lips, and tounges.

"Suho!" Kyungsoo called. "Su- oh..." he said, walking into the room.

Suho and Lay ignored him, making out equally as heated as if Kyungsoo wasn't even there. Suho heard him flash a camera and squeal like one of their fangirls.

He pushed Lay off of him and ran after Kyungsoo.

"Delete it!" he yelled. "DELETE THE DAMN PICTURE!"