54. KaiSoo

{{For baekkie_! I think I spelled it right this time lol :P}}

"I'm gonna tell him..." Kai said.

Taemin smirked. "You say that all the time."

"I MEAN IT THIS TIME!" Kai whined.

"Okay..." Taemin patted Kai's back. "I'm proud of you, dongsaeng. Finally growing up!" he said, getting all emotional and such.

He looked at Kai and lost it. He grabbed onto Minho and cried onto his shirt. "THIS IS S-S-SO CUUUTTEEE!!! IM S-S-S-SOOOOOO PROUD OF HIM! WAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Kai just walked away awkwardly, waving goodbye to Minho who was trying to calm Taemin down.

He walked from that point on to his school with his head down.

He bumped into someone and looked up in shock. "Hey Kai!"

"K-Kyungsoo! Hey..." Kai said awkwardly, scratching his neck.

"Wanna walk to school together?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Y-Yeah!" Kai said. "I'd love you...I mean to! I'd love TO!"

Kyungsoo laughed slightly. "Ok. C'mon!"

Kai walked next to him, blushing slightly whenever they accidentally bumped into each other.

Kai looked up and saw the school. He knew if he didn't say anything now, he never would. "K-Kyungsoo..." he said, interrupting Kyungsoo's random rambling that he wasn't listening to.

"Yeah, Kai?"

"I-Ilikeyoualotandihavetoteloyoucauseimfreakingoutandireallyhopeyoulikemetoo,atleastdonthatemeforthisbecauseithinkiloveyou!"

"Woah...repeat that?"

Kai frowned. "You really didn't hear any of it...?"

Kyungsoo shook his head.

Kai sighed.
"I like you a lot and i have to tell you cause I'm freaking out and I really hope you like me too, at least don't hate me for this because I think...I think I love you!"

Kai felt Kyungsoo touch his cheek. Kyungsoo leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips. Kai kissed back lightly.

"I like you, too, Kai."