4. XiuChen

"Minne..." Chen whined. "Where are you taking me? We've been walking forever!"

"Oh my gosh, JongDae, stop complaining! I promise you you'll like it!" Xiumin snapped. Couldn't he do something nice for his best friend? He didn't have to complain about it...

Finally they arrived at the bakery. "Hello," Xiumin said to the blonde girl at the front. "I ordered something earlier...it should be under Kim Minseok..."

"Oh yes! It's right here!" she said smiling. She handed Xiumin the box as she batted her eyelashes.

"Thank you..." he said politely.

"Come again..." she said, now twirling her hair and moving her hips.

Once they were out of the store and at the tables outside, Chen huffed. Loud and annoyed.

"What?" Xiumin asked. Jeez, he was only being nice and all Chen would do is complain. WOW!

"That girl was flirting with you...and you let her! I just...I don't know. I'm sorry. It's not my place..." he said the last three sentences very quickly, waving his hand as if to dismiss the matter.

"Oh...well, anyways, I got us cupcakes!" Xiumin said happily. "And baozi!"

"Yayy!" Chen said, slightly cheered up but still a little jealous. He took the cupcake. It was pink with white frosting with heart sprinkles. "It's so girly...like you, kind of..."

"What?! I'm not girly!!!" Xiumin said, kind of offended.

Chen turned red. That's not how he meant it. "No, not in a bad way! I mean...I think it's...kind of..." his voice trailed off. No. Just no. He couldn't tell him, that's weird. Best friends not...bleehh.

"Kind of what?!" Xiumin asked. He was still obviously offended that he got called girly by his best friend.

Chen saw no way out other than the truth. "I think it's kind of...cute..." he said. Although when he said 'cute' it was more if a squeak.

Xiumin smiled. "You think I'm cute?"

"Y-yeah."

"Really?" He asked smiling really wide and tilting his head a little but to the right.

"Y-yes, I-I do..." Chen stuttered.

"Me too..."

"What?"

"I think you're cute, too," Xiumin said, smiling wider, if that was even a possibility. Chen blushed a deep red.

"Don't get any ideas, I just meant it in a friendly way...not...ya know..." Chen said. Xiumins smile disappeared.

"Oh..." he sighed. "Whatever! Want some baozi?" He asked with a fake smile.

Chen felt horrible. He blushed and just took the baozi without a word. "S-sorry..."

And then Xiumin lost it.

"Sorry?! THATS IT?! Ive been waiting for you to say anything about maybe even slightly liking me like that got three years, now you do and all you can say is SORRY?! God, Chen, why do I even try?" he said. He stormed off, now crying.

Chen was dumbfounded. He finally found his senses and ran after Xiumin. He couldn't see him, so he just went to their dorm. Therehe saw Luhan. "Hi..." he said.

"Hey..." Luhan said.

Chen sat on the couch. Just then Xiumin came in and Chen tried to get him, but he was locked in his room before he could react. "X-Xiumin! Open up!"

"No! Go away, JongDae!" He yelled. Someone tapped Chen aim the shoulder.

"Here..." Luhan said, handing him a key.

"Thanks..." he said, smiling. He jammed the key in and turned it. He slammed the door and ran to Xiumin, pressing his lips to his.

Xiumin pulled back, gasping for air and still crying. "What was that for?"

"I thought you said you liked me?" Chen said quietly.

"I do like you..." Xiumin said, sliding his forefinger down Chen's face. "I like you a lot..."

"Since when?"

"3 years..."

"And you never told me?"

"You never noticed..." Xiumin said, placing a gentle kiss to Chen's lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Chen whispered.

"Awwwww~" they heard behind them. They flipped around and saw Sehun and Luhan smiling cutely, fanboying over the new couple.

"Shut up..." Chen said.

"Who cares...of they love it, lets give them a show," Xiumin whispered, giving Chen a kiss. A really, really meaningful kiss.