47. KaiSoo

{{this is for brknstrngs! :) it's kaisoo lemon-angst, so ... if you don't want to read that stuff... then don't. I've never really written a full on angst before and I can't try do it's not as angsty as you might think :/ OH FOR KRISUS' SAKE JUST READ IT!}}

Kai remembered smiling. He remembered laughing. He remembered having fun.

But of course that would never happen again, the only person he ever loved had just moved to the other freaking side of the world. Korea to the US.

He cried himself to sleep once again.

The next morning, he woke up in his lonely apartment and looked in his cracked mirror. He saw how miserable he looked: messy hair, red swollen eyes, dirty and baggy clothes.

He knew he would probably never get his life back on track, and it didn't help that Kyungsoo never returned his calls, emails, or texts.

He cried once again and noticed he was already late for school. He didn't bother trying to get there. He just wasnt feelin' it today.

Just then, he heard a knock at the door and practically jumped out of his skin.

Surely, someone had the wrong address, or jtst got lost on the wrong floor, he was sure of it.

He walked to his door and opened it lazily, his heart nearly stopped when he saw who it was.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Kyungsoo smiled. He had been so lonely in the US, and he finally got to go back home. After he got his things out if the airport, he rushed to get a cab and told the scary man the address he was dying to see. Hopefully, he lived in the same place after 3 years.

He had tried contacting him, but the emails never seemed to go through. Damn cable.

Once he reached the door with the number 88 printed on it, he smiled. The numbers still had the same scratch running straight down the middle of each 8.

He knocked on the door with his foot, his hands holding his luggage.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

He walked to his door and opened it lazily, his heart nearly stopped when he saw who it was.

"K-Kyungsoo?" he said in a hoarse voice.

Kyungsoo dropped his bags and ran to Kai, almost knocking him over with his bear hug. Kai pounded on his back. "You bastard! How dare you leave me like this?! You never even called my or wrote to me or texted me or emailed me at all! You left me here all alone for years, you son of a bitch I LOVE YOU SO MUCH - did that seem off to you?"

Kyungsoo smiled. "How long have you practiced that?"

Kai smiled, something he hasn't done in years. "3 years, ever since you left me here, YOU JERK!" he shouted, smacking him lightly.

Kyungsoo pouted cutely. "I love you, too," he said, poking Kai's cheek.

Kyungsoo grabbed his hands, "Lets go have some...fun. I haven't done anything like that in three years..." he said in a low tone.

Kai blushed. "I'm probably really bad at it though..."

"Lets go see," Kyungsoo said, leading him to his bedroom.

Kai flopped onto the bed. "Are we really gonna do this?"

Kyungsoo crawled on top of him. "Yes we are..." he said slowly, kissing Kai's neck lightly. Kai blushed and held onto Kyungsoo's waist.

Kyungsoo moved his lips to Kai's and kissed him gently. Kai moved his lips softly against Kyungsoo, who shyly trailed his tounge across Kai's lower lip. Kai let him in his got cavern but didn't fight for dominance, he just mashed his tounge lazily with Kyungsoo's.

Kyungsoo pulled back first and smiled. "I love you," he said. He took off his shirt, and Kai's as well.

He traced Kai's not-so-prominent-anymore abs. His eyebrows furrowed together. "Didn't you used to work out like...every day?"

"I stopped a lot of things, while you were gone," he said coldly. "Like loving."

Kyungsoo looked sad and hugged Kai. "That doesn't mean you can stop, you owe me," Kai said, sounding more alive this time. Kyungsoo unbuttoned his pants and Kai did his.

Now that they were left in just underwear, Kyungsoo rubbed there hard ons together. Kai let out a quite moan. Kai squirmed beneath Kyungsoo, trying to push him away. Kyungsoo looked hurt. "We're stopping?" he asked shyly.

Kai just turned them over so he was on top. "Who said anything about stopping?"

"I j-just...thought you were pushing me away..."

"Oh...uh...no...I just wanted to um... you know... suck your... you know what..."

Kyungsoo smiled cutely. "You're so innocent. But if you want to...um sure...I'm not stopping you..." he blushed.

Kai slowly removed Kyungsoo's last piece of clothing, as well as his, and gently put his mouth around his erect member.

Kyungsoo giggled. Kai blushed and sucked lightly. "It t-tickles- hahahahaha!"

"I-is it really that good?" Kai asked, obviously embarrassed.

"Yeah, sweetie."

"Oh...okay..."

Kyungsoo pulled him back up and kissed him. He wrapped Kai's legs around his waist as he sat up.

He put two fingers by Kai's mouth, and he sucked then lightly, swirling his tounge around them. Kyungsoo pulled them out and put one in Kai's small hole.

He moved it in and out and Kai made small whimpering sounds. He kissed his sad face. He added the second one and scissored the small area, stretching it out.

Once he pulled both fingers out, he used the saliva still on them to lube his own member. Before putting himself into Kai, he smiled nervously and looked into Kai's eyes.

Kai nodded and Kyungsoo pushed in. He slowly moved in and out, picking up pace at Kai's command.

He came a few minutes later and just lay side by side in each others arms. "I love you," Kyungsoo said again.

Kai sighed. "Why so you keep saying that?"

"Be...because...I have to go back..." he said quietly.

Kai froze. He took his arms and let go of Kyungsoo, pushing him away. "What?!"

"I have to go back... and I can't leave for another 6 years because I got accepted into a college in the states..."

Kai stood up and put on his raggedy clothes, screaming about how stupid Kyungsoo was to come back. He dragged Kyungsoo to the front door, who was still half naked.

"Just LEAVE!" he screamed through tears. "JUST DONT COME BACK!" He whimpered. "I hate you..."

He slammed the door in Kyungsoo's face and cried.

He cried himself to sleep.

Just like he had been.

For three whole years.