23. HunHan

(A/N For brknstrngs! I hope you like fluffy fanfics, bc that's the direction I'm certainly trying to go back in. I've changed over the years...*le backstory time* I used to write the CUTEST most ADORABLE fluffy stories, and now I've become a dirty, lemony author. (Lemony=not fluffy)
I have accounts on other sites i don't use and the cuteness of my stories make me sick! So yeah. That's my story! Haha. Enough of my rambling, on with the story!!)

"Sehunnie~" Luhan called from the other side of Sehuns door. "Wanna get done bubble tea with Hyung?"

The door immediately swung open. "YES!" said Sehun, eyes wide and happiness practically bursting out of him. He linked arms with Luhan and skipped towards the front door of the dorm.

When the got to the cafe, Sehun was so giggly and happy, it was as it unicorns with dancing on rainbows and singing about pink fluffiness. It was SO adorable- to Sehun, at least.

"What kind are you getting?" Luhan asked the exited boy.

"Umm...strawberry with lemon pearls!!!" he said. "LOTS of sugar! No ice!!!" he said happily. Luhan giggled at the adorableness and ordered their tea.

They sat down I'm the cafe. It was quite girly, to be honest. The walls were a light shade if pink with neon green and white swirls and circles in the corners. The tables with white with a neon green swirl in them and the chairs were pink, green, and white.

But Luhan didn't mind. If it made Sehun happy, then it was fine with him.

"Can I taste yours?" Luhan asked.

"Sure Hyung!" Sehun said happily. He graciously gave Luhan the cup so he could try it, and stole Luhan's Toffee Coffee flavored tea to try.

"Hey!" Luhan said. "Dont steal my tea!"

"You had some of mine!" Sehun snapped.

"Because you said I could! I never said you could drink my coffee-tea!" Luhan said. Sehun looked torn and guilty at the sane time.

"Sorry Hyung..." he says sadly. He took his cup back and sipped on the straw silently. Luhan sighed.

"Would you likebti try some of mine?" he offered. Sehun's eyes lit up.

"Really?!" He reached for the cup but Luhan pulled it back.

"One thing, though..." he said, smiling to himself.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"I wanna kiss!" Luhan said cheerfully.

Sehun blushed and looked down, not saying anything. "What is it?" Luhan asked. "I...if you don't want to...I...I won't force you..."

"No! No...it's just that...I've never kissed any one before..." he says shyly. Luhan smiled and hugged the younger boy.

"I can change that..." he whispered into his ear.

Sehuns eyes twinkled. "Ok..." they laughed and Luhan kissed him.

"That was fun..." Sehun said. "Do it again..." He closed his eyes and Luhan kissed him again.

"Thank you..." Luhan whispers he slid his cup over to Sehun, who instantly sipped it all up.

"You're the best, Luhannie~" he said. "I love you, SARANGHAEYOOO~~"