51. SuLay

{{for Faith0456! I hope you enjoy this ^_~ it may not be awesome, but I'm not in the awesomest mood. My elbow has stopped gushing blood, so I'm better...but not the best...*sigh* WAIT. NO! This is also for brknstrngs. It'll be a continuation of chapter...44 and 48...? The HunHan and the pt. 2 in the janitors closet! Yeah! There shall be NO LEMONS~}}

"Oh shit..."

The two boys ran off.

That was scary.

Lay was the school's janitor, and the principal, Suho, just told him to go collect pencil sharpeners from the janitors closet.

And boy was he surprise when he found out what was going on in there.

He shook his head in shock and went in the room, grimacing at the mess, stepping around the white semen. He grabbed three clean sharpeners and hopped over fallen boxes and books that had fallen off the shelves.

He brought them up to the office. As he walked into the room, Suho opened the door to his own closed off office and let me in. "Thanks," he said. "Our electric sharpeners stopped working, so we needed extras."

"You're welcome," Lay said and bowed. He was about to leave but Suho grabbed his arm.

"Hey..."

"Y-yeah?" Lay stuttered.

Suho flipped him around to face him and held out his arms. He pouted. "Hug..."

Lay smiled and hugged him. "Wanna go out tonight? You look really cute today~" Suho asked and winked.

"Are you flirting with me?" he asked, both shocked and shy at the same time.

Suho smiled. "Why don't you find out...?"

Lay smiled. He lowered his head and kissed him on his cheek. "7:30 okay?"

"Okay."

Lay was again about to leave, but Suho grabbed his arm again. "You need to learn to always hug me before you leave!" he whined.

"You're too needy!" Lay admonished. Nevertheless, he smiled sweetly and hugged the principal, giving him a light kiss and his temple.

"See ya at 7:30, then," Suho said.

Lay gave his hand a squeeze. "Meet me here. Don't you dare be late!" Suho said.

Lay smiled and left the room. He saw two kids from earlier making out in front of the office. "You guys again?!"

They looked up at him, shock shine in their eyes clearly. The taller one took off running and the pink-haired one ran off behind him.

Lay sighed and complained, "Kids these days..."