34. SuHun

{{I've been told that my fanfics are too fluffy... whatever this is for hypercrazy and I'll try not to be so fluffy}}

All of the EXO members were watching a movie. "I'm hungry~" Chanyeol's complained.

Everyone at once said, "KYUNGSOOO!!"

Kyungsoo said, "Guys I did it last time :("

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Damn it, I'll make him a dang sandwich! Jeez you people are lazy..."

Suho watched him walk into the kitchen, swaying his his like some kind of diva... he smirked. 'Act like a diva, get treated like a diva...'

"I'll go help him," Suho suggested.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Suho walked into he kitchen where Sehun was. "Oh hey," Sehun said, searching for the bread, mumbling about how Kyungsoo's kitchen was too neat.

Suho found it and sat on the counter with it. "You lookin for the bread?"

Sehun looked up. "What do you think?"

Suho smirked and waved the bag in the air. "Could've asked for help."

"Who needs your help?"

"Obviously you," Suho said, raising the bread bag out of Sehun's reach. "Not so easy, mister. This bread comes with a price."

"And that would be...?" Sehun asked, hands on his hips.

"A kiss."

Sehun's eyes widened. "Y-you want me to kiss you?"

"Isn't that what I said?" Suho asked, jumping down from the counter after hiding the bread in the top cabinet where he knew Sehun would never go up to get.

"B-"

"Don't argue, it'll just make Chanyeol hungrier. I just asked for a kiss."

"FINE!" Sehun shouted.

He slammed Suho into the counter, lips doing wonders on Suho's. Suho moaned quietly, making Sehun smirk under the kiss. Suho kissed back harder untill he finally got Sehun to open up. His tounge playing with Sehun's. "Nasty pedo..." Sehun said.

"Hungry child," Suho retorted before attaching his lips to Sehun's again.

"Um...guys..."

The two broke apart instantly. Chanyeol was at the entry to the kitchen. "Umm..." the rest of the members came up behind him, forcing themselves around the giant to see what was up.

"What, exactly, were you guys doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just..."

"Making Chanyeol's sandwich!" Sehun finished, passing the empty plate to Chanyeol. "Couldn't find the bread. Or anything else."

"We've gotta go," Suho said, pulling Sehun with him, earning a smack from Sehun.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."