85. KrisHun pt. 1

{{okay y'all can thank fabexolous for this storyline lol SHE'S AMAZING so I'm writing this for her~}}

"Luhan~" Sehun called to his best friend. The bubbly teen stopped in his tracks and turned to see Sehun and smiled. Sehun ran up to him and sighed. "Good morning," he greeted with a perfect eye smile.

"Why so happy?" Luhan asked skeptically.

"Tao texted me~" Sehun beamed.

"Yah! You are SOOOO~ obsessed with that boy!" Luhan admonished and hit Sehun's arm.

Sehun giggled and rolled his eyes at Luhan. He looked straight ahead and his smiled vanished, becoming more of a shocked look. Luhan looked over at where Sehun was staring and understood the reaction completely.

Kris, Sehun's rival, was holding Tao's hand, talking about something. "D-Dont worry about it, Sehun," Luhan said as he tried to pull Sehun away from the scene. But his feet stayed planted. "Oh, please, Sehun! What are you gonna do? Go up and say something? In front of Tao?" Luhan asked.

Convinced his Hyung was right, Sehun sighed and made his way toward his locker. As he opened the lock, Kris came up and slammed his fist against the locker adjacent to Sehun's. Kris smirked and Sehun crossed his arms, looking up at kris with a bored face. "Guess who got captain of the varsity basketball team? AGAIN?"

"Guess who won three awards, got captain of the soccer team, and got straight A's with a perfect report card 4 years in a row?" Sehun threw back. "Would've been 7 but one year I got an 89.9% in math."

Kris rolled his eyes, unamused. "And guessed who happened to text me last night for 2 hours and gen invited me to his party? Yeah. Tao."

Kris smirked. "I got invited too."

Sehun raised his eyebrow. "How?"

Kris looked down at the floor. "His mom called me..."

Sehun burst out laughing and ruffled Kris's hair. "Better luck next time." He collected his books he needed and shoved them into his back pack, touching the picture of Tao he had in his locker before shutting it and smiling smugly at Kris, joining Luhan in their way to first period as the 5-minute warning bell rang through the halls.

"Oh my gosh, did you see his face???" Luhan asked, stifling a giggle.

Sehun chuckled. "Of course! Did you hear? Tao's mom called Kris to invite him to his 18th birthday party!!!"

Luhan's eyes went wide as he heard the piece of information. He laughed out loud and they stood before the classroom door, catching their breath before entering with stupid grins plastered on their faces.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After third period, the only period other than PE that Sehun and Kris had together, Sehun hurried out the door and shoved his test with a big red A++ in Kris's face. Kris smirked and showed Sehun the same grade written at the top of his science test. Sehun rolled his eyes and stormed over to his locker.

His heart stopped when he saw Tao by his locker and his feet stopped about three steps away from him. "H-Hello," Sehun stammered.

"Hey!" Tao replied. He scratched the back of his neck, slightly blushing, Sehun thought, and asked, "Um... When is your soccer game tonight? I wanted to go and watch, y'know."

Sehun blushed. "S-Sure! It starts 7:30 but the players all arrive at 7. If you want, I could pick you up and take you if you don't mind getting there a little bit early?"

Sehun's heart pounded at the speed of fricking lightning as Tao nodded and then closed the space between them in a hug. "See you later then."

He walked off and Sehun was left with a pink face and a smile. A large hand was placed on his shoulder and he was whipped around to face a fuming Kris. "What the hell was that?"