62. KaiChen

{{This is for gleekyKraicPOPper! I'm pretty sure I typed that right lol :p}}

"C'mon Chen! Just come with us!!!"

Chen rolled his eyes. Xiumin, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol all wanted to go to the new club that just opened a couple blocks away.

"Fine."

They all cheered silently at Chen's answer. "But I'm not drinking. One of us has to drive," he added.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted. "No! I'll drive!" Luhan volunteered. "You have to have fun!"

Chen sighed and said, "Let's go."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Is this even legal?" Chen asked himself as they walked into the club. There was flashing lights and hot, sweaty people bumping and grinding everywhere. There was a small section of the building dedicated to the bar and a few tables surrounding it.

Chen stood and watched as Baekhyun and Chanyeol drank their shots and began dancing - if you could even call it that. That's practically porn, Chen thought.

Sehun pulled Luhan into the crowd of people. Luhan stood quite awkwardly as Sehun danced with him.

Chen started playing with his fingers. He didn't really know what to do. Xiumin was at the bar with BaekYeol so he was all alone.

He scanned the room, maybe he knew someone else here.

He gasped as his eyes settled on one person. He was tall, blonde, and tan. He danced sensually by himself in the midst of all that was happening around him. His eyes were closed, as of he was imagining someone dancing with him.

"Hey. Keep staring and he'll see ya," Xiumin said.

"Huh?" Chen turned and faced Xiumin. "Oh hey." He turned back and watched the sexy blonde.

"Pay attention to your Hyung~" Xiumin whined.

"But, dat ass doe..." Chen purred.

Xiumin pouted, hiccuped, folded his arms, and said, "Go dance with him. Hyung doesn't love you anymore! *hiccup*"

Chen watched Xiumin walk back to Baekhyun and Channie, who were in the middle of a very heated make out sesh.

Chen sighed. "What the hell," he mumbled under his breath. He walked his way over to the boy and shouted over the music, "Hey!"

The boy turned and looked at him. He put his finger in front of his lips as if to tell Chen to be quiet. Then he pulled him closer and turned back around. He grinded his ass into Chen's li'l buddy. Chen, in turn, rolled his hips against the tan kid.

The kid threw his head back, eyes closed again, and moaned. The sound aroused Chen and he felt himself get hard against Blondie.

Chen gripped the boys hips and rolled them in synch with his. The sexy boy bent over at the waist slightly and bumped and grinded on Chen.

Chen grasped the blonde again and turned him around. He pressed his pelvis to his and jumped to the beat of the bass drum. Blondie did the same. He slipped his hand up Chen's shirt and twirled his fingers around Chen's nips. Chen moaned as his hardening buds were fingered by this complete stranger. He looked at his face again, but his eyes were still closed. "Nnnn~ Wh-WWhat's your name?"

"I'm Kai," he answered. Kai smirked and grabbed Chen's hands and pulled him closer so that their chests touched. "And you're hot."