48. HunHan pt. 2

{{This is for brknstrngs!! it's a continuation of chapter 44! AND THERE SHALL BE LEMONS!}}

"Thank you..."

Luhan smiled and Sehun giggled. "You're cute when you smile. You should smile more."

Luhan frowned. "I have a reputation, Sehun."

Sehun looked down. "Oh... I- I thought... never mind, it's stupid. I'm sorry!"

"What?" Luhan asked, using his first two fingers to bring Sehun's eyes up to meet his.

Sehun just stared at Luhan's nose. "Your opinion matters to me, Sehun."

"I thought you meant you were gonna be nicer..." Sehun said shyly.

"Nicer to you..." he said huskily. He leaned in closer to Sehun, stopping literally a centimeter away from him. "C-can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering, Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan and kissed him hungrily.

After about a minute of their kiss, Luhan stopped for air. "I thought you didn't like...that," he panted.

"Well, I want this right now," Sehun said. He attached himself onto Luhan again and forced his tounge into the older's mouth.

Luhan gladly obliged to Sehun's actions and let him take control.

Sehun grabbed onto Luhan's hair and started unzipping Luhans leather jacket. Luhan removed his shirt, quickly reconnecting their kiss.

Luhan unbuttoned Sehun's shirt with one hand, holding on to his waist with the other. Sehun, not wanting to break the kiss, arched his back and let the shirt fall from his slim figure. Taking advantage of Sehun's position, Luhan started leaving bite marks on Sehun's neck and trailed them down his chest.

Sehun moaned and rolled his hips against Luhan's. Luhan began undoing Sehun's pants.

Once his jeans were gone and thrown to some random corner, Luhan grabbed Sehun's member through his underewear. Sehun moaned his name. "Luhan~ ahhh~"

Luhan smirked. He pulled the clothing down slowly, playing with Sehun. Sehun tried to surpress moans and tried to make Luhan go faster. Once Luhan was satisfied with Sehun's need for pleasure, he peeled the rest of it off and started sucking his dick forcefully.

He fit the entire thing in his mouth and swirled his tounge around it. He bit it lightly a few times, causing Sehun to moan loudly in pure bliss.

Luhan grabbed Sehun's ass and forced more of his dick down his throat. "Dont force it, you slut..." Sehun said through gritted teeth.

Luhan shook his head and sucked harder, bobbing his head. Sehun thrust his hips, contributing to Luhan's nirvana.

Sehun came into his mouth and Luhan swallowed it all. He reluctantly brought his mouth up to Sehun, who was tugging him up. Sehun started kissing him again, pulling down Luhan's last bits of clothing.

He grabbed Luhan's throbbing dick and pumped it, making Luhan practically scream in pleasure. He shushed him with a kiss. "Just cause we're alone doesn't change that we're in a school!" Sehun scolded Luhan.

"Nnnn~ it feels so good!!!" Luhan protested.

Sehun rolled his eyes and shoved Luhan into a shelf of text books face first. "We're changing places," he said confidently.

Luhan smiled and said, "Go ahead."

"And it's gonna hurt, you bitch," he said. Sehun shoved his dick up Luhan's hole without any prep at all.

Luhan actually did scream this time. "What the hell, Sehun?!"

"I warned you," Sehun grunted. He began to thrust his hips faster and faster.

"Ah! There there there RIGHT FUCKEN THERE!" Luhan moaned when Sehun hit his spot.

Sehun tried to smile, but instead let out an awkward grunt. He hit that place with every painful thrust.

He came inside of Luhan, and he pulled out. Luhan pushed him down onto a stack of boxes. "That fucken hurt," he said obviously.

He crawled on top of Sehun. "And bad boys get punished."

He attacked Sehun's lips and rubbed their hard ons together. He bit and tugged at Sehun's lips, causing them both to moan. Once Sehun finally let him in, he sucked his tounge forcefully and then used his own to explore every bit of Sehun's mouth.

Still making out heavily, he grabbed Sehun's dick and squeezed it hard.

Sehun moaned and tried to make him stop.

He wrapped Sehun's legs around his waist and licked Sehun's thighs and practically every part of his lower half except his cock.

Sehun tried to thrust it towards him but he just pushed his hand on it. He tsked and shoved his fingers in Sehun's mouth. "Because I care about you."

Sehun licked then untill they were coated in saliva.

Luhan stuck one finger up his hole and moved it in and out, then he added a second and scissored him, the third went in and he stretched him out as much as he thought necessary.

Sehun complained, "Damn it Hyung, you're not that big. You don't have to prep that much!!!"

Luhan smirked. "Whatever."

He shoved himself inside Sehun and thrust faster and faster untill he hit Sehun's sweet spot. Sehun moaned as he clawed at Luhan's back. "You're gonna make me bleed, bitch."

"Good," he managed to say through moans.

He came into Sehun, filling him with his seeds. They both, then, laid down next to each other, staring at the mess they made.

Luhan stood up first. He put on his clothes and tossed Sehun his clothes. Once they were dressed, they exited the closet to a very shocked looking janitor. "Oh shit..." Luhan said.

Sehun took off running with Luhan close on his tail.