81. HunHan pt. 2

{{this shall be for SeLu947 I really hope I put those numbers in the correct order lol whatever close enough XD. She wanted a lemony continuation of the last chapter - and what you must understand, my friends, is all you have to do is ask and ye shall recieve...}}

We sat for a minute in silence and he scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I had a really nice time tonight."

"Me too." I looked over at him, but he wouldn't meet my gaze. Instead he focused in the steering wheel. "Hey."

He looked over at me with wide eyes. "Hm?"

I leaned over and kissed him lightly. I gave his hand a squeeze before opening my eyes. He had a smile on his small lips and he flipped his bangs out of his eyes.

I smiled back at him. He blinked a few times and suggested, "H-Hey, how about we just go back to my place for tonight... and I can drive you to camp tomorrow...?"

"That sounds like a plan."

He smiled and shifted into reverse. Once we got on the main road, he said, "I live kind of far from here. Turn on the radio if you'd like."

I smirked. "Are you sure? I listen to some crazy stuff..."

He laughed. "You?" Crazy? I'd never believe it!"

I crossed my arms. "I can't even tell if that was sarcasm or not!" I retorted jokingly.

He laughed. "Oh, just turn on music."

"If you say so..." I reached over and hit the power button and turned the station to XXX.X {okay I don't listen to the radio that often idk any good stations} and it started playing the beginning of One Shot by B.A.P and I started fanning myself.

Sehun laughed at my antics, "You like this song, I presume?" He asked, making a left turn.

I did one of those dramatic fangirl faints when YongGuk began rapping. "Oh my gosh my feels, I think my ovaries just exploded!!!"

Sehun looked over at me with a strange expression. "What in th-"

"EYES ON THE ROAD!" I yelled.

He chuckled as I screeched the lyrics along with DaeHyun, who was actually singing nicely, but hey, why the hell not?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We got stuck at a red light for a while and so I turned down GTOP's Knock Out to talk to him. "So what are you thinking about?" I asked him, reaching out to his the hand that wasnt on the wheel at the moment.

"Honestly... you," he said and turned his head slightly away from me.

I almost didn't notice, but it sure caught me off guard. I fake gasped and said, "Oh Sehun, are you blushing?" I out my right hand over my heart dramatically with my mouth open in fake shock.

He tried to deny it, but I forced him to tell me the truth. He rolled his eyes and looked over at me with his bangs in his eyes, but his red cheeks were still noticeable.

I poked his cheek and giggled. "So squishy~" I said as I wrapped my arm around my legs, bringing my knees up to my chest.

He leaned over and kissed my lips, making me stop laughing and I looked down, blushing for sure, and I touched my lips. I giggled after it all sank in and he tsked, saying, "So innocent," while taking off once the light finally turned green.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We stopped in front of a small home with a apricot tree in the front yard. I put my hands on the window and pressed my nose against the glass. "You live there???"