59. Suhun/SeHo pt. 2

{{part 2 for brknstrngs! Hope you enjoy this~}}

Suho smiled and walked next to Sehun. "Question 21, is it me?"

Sehun stopped and looked at his Hyung. "Y-yes..."

Suho smiled and held Sehun's hand. "That's nice," he said. "And I love soup..."

~

So they walked to the house to start their homework.

Sehun grabbed his hair and groaned. "I haaate calculus," he whined. "I need my calculator."

"I'll help you find it," Suho said. Sehun blushed. He was sure that wasn't what Suho was intending to do with him.

Sehun started looking in his room, where he had been doing extra credit homework the previous night.

He looked under the bed and Suho looked under his desk. Sehun turned around to ask Suho if he saw it, and gasped.

'Dat asssss,' he thought. He bit his lip and shook the thought out of his head. "D-did you see it?"

"No," Suho said straightening up.

Sehun let out a breath. "Damn..."

"Hey, little kids like you shouldn't cuss like that," Suho admonished.

"I am not little!!!" Sehun whined and stomped his foot.

Suho chuckled. "Oh, really?"

"Really!!!"

"Prove it."

Sehun took a few steps towards Suho, who now looked waaaayyyyy shorter in comparison. He forcefully began to kiss him. Suho didn't react at first, and this scared Sehun slightly.

But when he did kiss back, it was equally as heated. Sehun tried to get his tounge past Suho's lips, but he wouldn't open up. Sehun bit and tugged at Suho's bottom lip, earning a low moan from the older.

Suho finally let him in and fought for dominance, which Sehun won. He just pulled back though.

Suho frowned and rubbed his lips.

Sehun smirked and asked, "Who the little kid now?"