84. TaoHun

{{For yoru777

There we go}}

{{sorry I wrote that in a while ago}}

{{I take notes, y'know?}}

{{okay I deleted it just now so y'all probably think I'm crazy}}

{{okay just read it. Bye~}}

Tao collapsed onto his couch after getting home from his wushu training. "Hey, Sehun," he mumbled into the couch cushions.

Sehun sat on his back. "Hello~"

Tao groaned and wiggled underneath Sehun. Sehun smirked. "You look like you're orgasming," he teased playfully.

Tao gasped and whipped his head around, his brows furrowed together. "How in the hell do you know what I sound like???"

Sehun smirked. "Oh please! It's like you expect me not to hear you in the bathroom moaning and screaming my name!"

Tao blushed and stuttered upon his words. "W-Wha- Y-You... heard m-me?????? I-"

"Of course!" Sehun said as though he was talking to a baby trying to learn the letters of the alphabet. He leaned over and whispered into Tao's ear "And it's fxcking sexy..."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Tao slammed his bedroom door shut and immediately reattached his lips to Sehun's. Sehun grabbed Tao's left ass cheek with his right arm and shook it, causing Tao's knees to buckle as he moaned dreamily into their make out session.

Sehun smirked as Tao's arms hooked around his neck to deepen the kiss and Sehun pressed their bodies together. Tao took a step toward the bed. Sehun, taking the hint, hoisted Tao up around his waist and carried him to the bed, setting him down and staring lustfully into his eyes.

A red blush crept up to Tao's cheeks behind his bangs as Sehun breathed heavily. Sehun began to unbutton his tight jeans and Tao gulped as he watched the blonde's slender fingers. Tao's heart pounded against his chest as he saw the bulge inside Sehun's underwear, making him mewl in anticipation.

Sehun slid his pants off and pinned Tao's wrists above his head, taking his swollen lips into a heated kiss once again. Tao pulled at Sehun's hands, wanted to touch the other's milky body, but Sehun held his wrists tighter. Tao bit down on Sehun's bottom lip and Sehun killed back abruptly, a trail of their saliva connecting their mouths.

"It hurts," Tao said, wiggling his wrists.

Sehun blinked ander go of Tao's hands, quickly then taking off his shirt as Tao did the same. Sehun put his left hand on Tao's shoulder and took in the sight of Tao's tan, toned chest. He smirked and brought his lips down to his hyung's neck. He kiss along his jawline then down his protruding sternocleidomastoid, finding the spot that made Tao twitch and then sucking on it.

"S-Sehu- AAAAH~" Tao screamed. Sehun chuckled against his skin and moved his lips down past taks collarbone and to his left nipple, licking around it with the tip of his tounge and then blowing cool air onto it, making it stick up and harden. Tao shivered as Sehun pinched and twisted his right bud.

He then continued suckling as he undid Tao's belt buckle and zipper and worked them down his legs. Tao kicked off his pants and pulled the waistband of Sehun's underwear.

Sehun pulled up and say on Tao's waist. "Off," Tao ordered in a husky voice, tugged at the black boxers covering Sehun's member.

Sehun pulled off Tao's girly briefs before removing his own boxers. Tao crossed his leg over his boner.

Sehun smiled and pulled his leg off. He spread Tao's legs wide apart and Tao bent his knees up to give Sehun full access down there.

Sehun smiled when he saw Tao's twitching entrance. He smirked and licked around the sphincter, causing Tao to shiver in pleasure. He flattened his tounge out and licked it over and back down again. He repeated that and as he gained speed, Tao started spreading pre-cum around the head of his member.

Sehun made his narrowed tounge and moved it in circular motions near his pink hole. Tao moaned out and clenched the sheets tightly. "S-Sehunnieeee~ F-Faster!!"

Sehun nodded and shook his head back and forth, moving his tounge quickly. He licked it up and down slowly a few more times then poked the tip through his puckering entrance. Tao's breathing became heavier and uneven and his body was coated in sweat.

Sehun pulled his tounge out to ask, "Gosh, Tao. Is this your first rim-job???"

Tao groaned and shouted, "YES!"

"...oh..." Sehun shrugged and continued until Tao begged him to just get on with it. "If you say so," he answered huskily.

Sehun sat himself between Tao's thighs and Tao smiled warmly at him. Sehun pecked his lips and hooked Tao's knees over his forearms as he held Tao's hips.

He grinded against Tao for a little bit, but Tao started complaining. "S-Stop being such a t-tease!!!"

Sehun chuckled and poked the bulbous tip of his boner through Tao's hole. He didnt even noticed how badly his member was throbbing until now. Tao's face scrunched up in pleasure and his brows furrowed to together more as Sehun pushed more of himself into Tao. Tao screamed out as he felt himself stretch so much.

Sehun frowned. "Sorry, babe," he said in a small voice.

Tao shook his head. "M-Move."

Sehun smiled and began thrusting into Tao's perky butt. As he thrusted, he noticed Tao's hard on, flopped onto Tao's chest.

Sehun reached around and began pumping it with his right hand, making Tao hold that leg up himself as Sehun jerked him off. The vein pulsed in Sehun's hand as white liquids dripped down his long fingers. Tao gasped as Sehun hit his prostate. Sehun smiled and positioned his hips so he would hit that spot more and more.

As he began thrusting again and hitting Tao's spot, Tao arched his back in pleasure and held his fist tighter. Sehun pumped Tao's dick at the same pace as he thrusted into him. Tao whimpered and said, "M-My tummy... I-Im gonna c-AAAHHHH~" Tao screamed out as he came onto his chest and Sehun cheek. Sehun gave Tao one last thrust before he himself came into Tao's butt, some dripping out.

After Tao's breathing steadied out, Sehun pulled out of him. Tao groaned and rolled onto his side. Sehun smiled and laid beside him. "I love you, Hyung."

He waited for an answer, but only got a snore as a response.

Sehun sighed. "No more wushu before sex. It tires you out!"

Tao groaned in his sleep and Sehun rolled his eyes.

but nevertheless, THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER~

{{okay yeah it's like 10:00 PM rn I'm tired so I didn't really know how to end this, but that seemed legit. Lol sorry :P}}