26. TaoRis

(A/N kekeke for bluecloud1996 I love TaoRis, so I'll make this special kekekekekekekekeke)

"I'm gonna do it," Tao said. "I'm gonna ask him out."

Kyungsoo actually laughed. "I think you said that last week...and the week before that...and before that...and before that..."

Tao rolled his eyes at him. "Oh shut up, Jongdae! I'm gonna do it this time!" Tao said defiantly to Chen who was almost in tears laughing.

The 9 of his friends eating with him laughed and a few of them tsked. Tao rolled his eyes and walked up to the blonde, scary looking waiter.

"Um...excuse me?" he asked, tapping the blondie's shoulder.

He gave a crooked smile. "How can I help you?"

"I wanted to ask you something...actually...I've been wanting to ask for a while now..."

"I'd like to answer..." he said in a husky voice.

"Umm..." Tao stumbled upon his words. 'Just ask him!' he screamed in his head. "Um...Uh...w...where's the restroom?" He mentally facepalmed himself.

"Just to the left down there," the tall man said before smiling and walking off to another table. Tao sighed and walked over to his friends.

"How'd it go?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"I didn't ask..." This Tao physically facepalmed himself.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked in fake shock.

"I just freaked out and asked where the restroom was! I just didn't know what to say!" he said defensively.

"I'll tell you what to say," Kai smirked. "Just go up and say, 'You, me, date tonight. See ya later...' "

They all laughed at Tao. "If only it was that easy..." Tao said.

"It could be," Chanyeol said. "There's always that 1% chance you have!" he said with fake encouragement. Once again they laughed.

"Okay. Tomorrow I'm coming and asking him. Alone! Screw you guys!" he shouted and stormed out of the restaurant.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Hey Luhan," Kris said.

"Yeah?" Luhan said.

Kris sighed. He knew he should ask Luhan, especially him because he was sort of the older brother he never had. "D-Do you think I have a chance with that kid?"

"Umm...which kid are we talking about?" Luhan said, raising his eyebrow. Kris was nervous. He shouldn't be, Luhan knew he was gay, knew he didn't have that much courage, and knew he needed a lot of encouragement to accomplish a goal.

"The cute one that looks like a panda..." he says shyly.

"That boy that was talking to you earlier? The one with all if his friends that kept laughing?" Luhan asked, his eyes growing wide.

"Y...yeah..."

Luhan smiled. "YES! Yes, yes, and YES!!!"

"Woah..." Kris said. Don't get too excited.

"I just think it would be cute, is all," Luhan said quietly.

"Thanks bro!" Kris said, hugging Luhan. "Lets go home now!"

"Ok."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Tao rushed out if school the next day. He was so determined to prove his friends wrong. He could ask him out! He was strong enough!

He just hoped they wouldn't be there to pressure him.

Tao practically did a back flip and a happy dance when he saw the restaurant not crowded and the blonde on shift. Jeez, he didn't even know his name...how lame? he thought to himself.

He saw him over at the drinking fountain. "Hey!" Tao said to him.

"Oh, hi!" he said happily. I saw a pink haired boy in the background covering his mouth and jumping up and down like a school girl. Woah.

"Um...I didn't quite catch your name?"

"Oh, it's Kris! Wu Yi Fan, actually, but everyone calls me Kris..." he blushed and scratched his neck. Wait, he blushed?!

"Well, I'm Tao-" he heard the door open and saw all of his friends walk in, whispering and some actually recording. "Um...I was wondering...if you'd like to...get coffee some time or something...?"

"REALLY?! I-I'm mean...um...sure. I'm off in..." he checked his watch, "exactly 8 minutes."

Tao heard his friends whispering, giggling, and making jokes about him. "Hey..."

"What?" he asked shyly.

"My friends are over there and they are totally routing for me to make a fool of myself."

"And?"

"And I think 'coffee' doesn't exactly cut it for them right now..."

Kris was confused. He obviously showed it and the panda 'Tao' rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but all I'm saying is that they totally think I can't do this right now and they won't believe me if I say anything, so..."

"I can convince them..."

"Huh?"

"I don't like that they make fun of you...I don't even know you and I wanna help you!"

Tao smiled. "I'd earn like a bajillion years of bragging rights of you k-"

And before he even had time to finish his word, Kris kissed him.

Tao heard his friend all gasp and somebody dropped their phone. Also, (probably the pink haired guy), starting squealing happily.

"Woah..." Tao said. He smiled and shook his head. "That was..."

"Amazing...?" Kris finished.

Tao shook his head. "Perfect." He checked his watch. "And I'd love to do it again in 6 minutes once you're off. See ya then!"